Mame4All & Wonderboy In Monster Land Woos

Amon_Re

Hey guys,

I was wondering if it's a PEBKAC problem, or is the emulation for Wonderboy in Monster Land in MAME4ALL rather buggy? I'm experiencing slowdowns during game play that i don't remember being there in the original game, both on Wiz and on Caanoo, independent of over clocking or not.

I've been craving a good Wonderboy gaming session since Friday & i keep getting slowdowns in the weirdest places..

iv played a little of the game cant say i noticed any slow down but then again i did only play for a second!

But you have to remember mame on the caanoo is just a quick port of the wiz version, even says wiz when loading up so its not optimized for the caanoo.

So saying that any slow downs your having will probably get fixed when a caanoo version of mame is out :)

paul3100

paul3100 said:
iv played a little of the game cant say i noticed any slow down but then again i did only play for a second!

But you have to remember mame on the caanoo is just a quick port of the wiz version, even says wiz when loading up so its not optimized for the caanoo.

So saying that any slow downs your having will probably get fixed when a caanoo version of mame is out :)

paul3100

The slowdowns should be noticeable in the second level, after you cleared the town & have to kill a bow shooting piggie, they are also present on the Wiz, so it's eighter a real issue with Mame4all, or with my roms

Last edited by a moderator:
Back