Mashmods.com

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Hey all im going to send my gp32 flu to mashmods.com to let them install the new buttons, and new screen and fix my flu switch and clean my lcd. it cost 29.00 the whole deal. anyone haev any opinions about mashmods.com before i send it to them. or anyone have experienced their service for the gp32. any replies would be helpful thx

hey can they fix my power/battery switch!? I just realized that they might be able to do something... I've been waiting for gamepark to respond to my email I sent a few days ago

ok he said he probably can fix my switch. Does anyone reccomend MashMods? I'm kind of nervous sending my GP32 to a private website I just found out about

I bought a replacement glass from them. They shipped it quick and it was all good . :D

I've traded several e-mails with them and they were extremely nice.

I reccommend them.

It seems respectable enough to me... but it's not like you know me either. I think I'd buy stuff from him though if I felt I needed somthing.

ive talked to the guy from there many times and hes awesome. real nice guy. i trust him.. im sending my flu in as soon as i can scrape up the money

Yeah they respond really quickly and guy seems nice. I just want to see if anyone has made business with them, the kind where they handle the gp32

Back