Member Profile Tab

christo930

I am trying to do a search of the forums and for some reason when I logged in my profile down arrow was pushed and I can't make it go back up and so it is blocking the search box. When I click the down arrow to make it go back up, it brings up my profile. So I deleted my cookies and logged out, deleted cookies again, logged back in and the member pull down is still down. How do I make it go back up?

Chris

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
christo930 said:
I am trying to do a search of the forums and for some reason when I logged in my profile down arrow was pushed and I can't make it go back up and so it is blocking the search box. When I click the down arrow to make it go back up, it brings up my profile. So I deleted my cookies and logged out, deleted cookies again, logged back in and the member pull down is still down. How do I make it go back up?

Chris

works fine in firefox, by clicking the drop down a second time

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
sometimes the CSS doesn't load properly and it messes with things. Never had that specific problem, but other problems have been fixed by forcing reload. Ctrl-F5.

christo930

DJRoby4 said:
I also had this problem tons of times... not so important...
So how do you fix it? It completely covers the search gadget and I am using firefox v16.0.1 on windows XP SP3 and vista. It's really annoying, anyone have a fix for this? I tried deleting cookies but it doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator: