Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
As many will be away on holiday soon, I'd thought I'd get in early and say:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

I'm an atheist but I still celebrate Christmas out of greed for presents and food :p

I'm an atheist but I still celebrate Christmas out of greed for presents and food :p
2bit is a great example of humanity's natural evil, which I also possess >:-D Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="3_bit" data-cid="209066" data-time="1356156306"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="2bit" data-cid="209063" data-time="1356153958"><p>I'm an atheist but I still celebrate Christmas out of greed for presents and food :p </p></blockquote>

2bit is a great example of humanity's natural evil, which I also possess >:-D Merry Christmas!</p></blockquote>

:) :p

It's still Festivus today for a few more hours where I am..

I think I got all my grievances out already.

Merry Christmas pandorians. Hope you all have a great day and a happy new year.

I shall be here limited until at least the 7th of January as I am taking a break :)

It's Christmas? Again? Didn't we have one last year too?

Bah!

Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates it. If you don't then all the joys of the Season to you :)

Merry Christmas pandorians. Hope you all have a great day and a happy new year.

I shall be here limited until at least the 7th of January as I am taking a break :)

YES! Now we can make topics that we shouldnt make and Wally wont be around to close them!!

YES! Now we can make topics that we shouldnt make and Wally wont be around to close them!!

Christmas: the season of peace, goodwill, and taking advantage of others' absence. :wacko:

---

Merry chrysanthemum to all the posters, lurkers and trolls at 5.9.50.149 (including seeeejaaaay) ;)

happy_everything.jpg

I do not care for skandinavian traditions, which got altered/perverted by modern christians, but I am happy about the winter solstice from three days ago anyway. ^^

Hooray!

Back