Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (OUT NOW!)

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Today is the 1st of September 2015 (in Australia)

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=metal%20gear%20solid%20v%20review

rZ1P3fw.png

I'mma get the PS4 version, of course :wub:

I just realised lol, I'm not sure why the bottom image still has "A Hideo Kojima Game" written on it?

Metal-Gear-Solid-51.jpg
9813-offsite_resizing_gameoftheyear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm it is the wrong video. i though i had something for this. oh well, either way, fuck konami

Only the Steam Downloader on the Disk and the Game is 29 gb,

Boahr on my Notebook, there are only 40 gb left on the Drive, and when i wants to download 100mb, i have to wait a half hour..

So 29.000 mb would 290 Half Hours, which is about 145 Hours.., which is 6 Days..

But this reminds me that i have to Play Snake Eater 3D, i bought because the New 3DS XL but just Playd half a hour..

Anyone have freezing issues with the PS4 version? it's happened several times for me & I've played a couple of hours maybe.

Locks up the PS4 & I have to hard reset, never had it freeze whilst playing anything else but I did notice it's getting pretty warm when playing this.. will the the fact it's a digital copy matter perhaps?

Shouldn't his carreer have ended with the loss of an eye?

I mean... depth perception and a wide field of vision are really important for this job, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't his carreer have ended with the loss of an eye?

I mean... depth perception and a wide field of vision are really important for this job, no?
He has a bunch of cardboard boxes he can hide under so he does not have to see that far...

Back