• Astounding

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I want his babies

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I am a man and want his babies

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • I am a straight man and want his babies

• I am a straight man, and even though we cannot have babies, I would want them

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • We could probably adopt

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • I think MWeston is worthy of being cloned in my secret island laboratory in order to create an army

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Boobies (added for Mali)

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Boobies. I would let him touch them.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Boobies. I don't have any, but I would get some just to let Michael touch them. They would also feed

• Total voters

ndbsolar said:
Mweston does seem to be a nice guy, but Someguy99, your acting like a bit of a twat lately.

You think I'm being ironic, but I'm not.

If you met me, you wouldn't doubt that I'm being serious. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ndbsolar said:
SomeGuy99 said:
ndbsolar said:
Mweston does seem to be a nice guy, but Someguy99, your acting like a bit of a twat lately.

Maybe.

When it comes to being positive, I lack subtlety.

Anyway, this thread is about Michael. Did you send him a nice PM yet?

Sure, he is a nice guy. And because he is such a nice guy it's best to not bother him with PMs :p

SomeGuy99 said:

No, this thread is about you, trying to get people on the forums to notice/react/listen/see you.

It's Just trolling, but in a more subtle manner.

But hey, a bit of love for the people who put the Pandora project together is never a bad thing, but filling their mailboxes with stupid PM's is less cool. If you love the team & devs just paypal them instead.

That would be a better way to show appreciation. That, and not posting unfair/damaging/exaggerated comments on these boards too.

Bosbeetle said:
I voted the first 6 I dont like babies

But in the future we would have spawned even more great engineers for handhelds. It's the only way for us to conquer the world right?

That's assuming they even want to be an engineer. You know, maybe they want to be a hairdresser or look after old people. It's important to support kids and not force your own dreams onto them.

SomeGuy99 said:
Bosbeetle said:
I voted the first 6 I dont like babies

But in the future we would have spawned even more great engineers for handhelds. It's the only way for us to conquer the world right?

That's assuming they even want to be an engineer. You know, maybe they want to be a hairdresser or look after old people. It's important to support kids and not force your own dreams onto them.

When it comes to babies and people in general less is more! The world could do with a 50% reduction in humans.

CapcomSuicide said:
SomeGuy99 said:

No, this thread is about you, trying to get people on the forums to notice/react/listen/see you.

But hey, a bit of love for the people who put the Pandora project together is never a bad thing.

You only think that's true.

Being nice to other people is never about oneself.

If anyone else has any comments like this, PM them to me. You're derailing my thread (and proving your own points) :)

Gruso said:
I voted babies, although I'm not sure I have womb in my life.

Oh-very funny joke there. Don't egg it though.

SomeGuy99 said:
ndbsolar said:
SomeGuy99 said:
ndbsolar said:

Maybe.

I said what I wanted to say in my first post. Just saying what everyone else on the board is thinking ;)

not only he's a computer wiz, he's also a...SPY :ph34r:

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/theshow/characterprofiles/michael/index.html

so, I opted for adoption...

CapcomSuicide said:
SomeGuy99 said:

But hey, a bit of love for the people who put the Pandora project together is never a bad thing, but filling their mailboxes with stupid PM's is less cool. If you love the team & devs just paypal them instead.

That would be a better way to show appreciation. That, and not posting unfair/damaging/exaggerated comments on these boards too.

How is saying something nice to someone a bad thing? How is it spamming? How is it stupid?

Has the world really sunk so low that paying someone a compliment, or saying something positive is considered bad conduct?

Men are like dads when they say 'Oh no, I don't want a birthday present' when they bloody well do. And yeah, a nice gesture is worth a lot more than a few quid in a paypal account (unless you're like really broke. In which case do both).

You people are so cynical! Were you not hugged enough as children or something? :D

I said what I wanted to say in my first post. Just saying what everyone else on the board is thinking

I think you need more hugs too.

I really do fucking well hug people if they look like they need it. You better watch out buddy.

2MnBzp68m3vpfw7zOyIQSbKJ_400.jpg

SomeGuy99 said:
CapcomSuicide said:

But hey, a bit of love for the people who put the Pandora project together is never a bad thing.

You only think that's true.

Being nice to other people is never about oneself.

If anyone else has any comments like this, PM them to me. You're derailing my thread (and proving your own points) :)

Lol it actually is abou yourself (here he conversation which probably got it started

This thread must seem like a joke to mweston, all poll options are positive...
Also you should bring out hails to the whole Pandora team as they are all brilliant in their own ways.

Of course it is a nice thing to say something positive about OP, but don´t make a thread titled the Nickname of a forum and or OP team member that probably gets spammed as time passes...

Just donate MWeston some money and he knows that you think he´s brilliant...

mali said:

Oh god. It will claw you so much. Those little teeth...

I always wonder how the hell kittens manage to run around and jump so much for something so tiny. And when you factor in the scale, they seem to be able to land safely from the top of a 3 story building (your sofa).

Bampt said:
Lol it actually is abou yourself (here he conversation which probably got it started

This thread must seem like a joke to mweston, all poll options are positive...
Also you should bring out hails to the whole Pandora team as they are all brilliant in their own ways.

Of course it is a nice thing to say something positive about OP, but don´t make a thread titled the Nickname of a forum and or OP team member that probably gets spammed as time passes...

Just donate MWeston some money and he knows that you think he´s brilliant...

Did your parents neglect you as a child?

Michael needs cheering up. Ed has his own thread (about getting him to bed) and Craig has tonnes.

Oh, and donating money isn't the same thing as being nice (yeah, my way of being nice is a bit obnoxious sometimes). You can give someone money because you value what it is they do, not them as a person. I had an interesting chat to Exophase about this recently actually.

So who cares if some person on the internet (me) thinks you're cool, and nice? You'll never meet them right? They could be joking and full of crap? They could be ridiculing you right? They could be a complete fucking weirdo.

Well drop all those ideas you think you have. Drop all those defenses.

As crazy and hard to understand as it may be, as radical an idea as it seems... I'm a lone individual on some text based medium, sending messages over a bunch of wires and radio waves... trying to send a simple note of positivity.

I have no agenda, I have no reason other than 'That might cheer him up! He might think I'm mental, but it make cheer him up a tiny little bit. Maybe not a lot, but a tiny bit.'

Holy shit huh? Can't possibly trust that eh? It must be some kind of trick.

It's not a trick.

You can send a positive message to a fellow human being - even one you barely know... just because, at the end of the day they're a member of the same species, and they might be feeling bad, or you can make them feel slightly better.

My method, because I'm a man, and lack subtley, is to carpet bomb the location a bit.

Back