Mill .zpk

~UK~Quake

Still Fresh
Hi All,
Used up my last 18,000 mileage on Mill from joygp last night.
Tried to install it after a while my installation locks up .When i hit ctrl,alt,delete i get pclink not responding error.Installation then resumes for 10 secs or so then whole pc locks up with a grey screen "low on resources" message.
I've tried to install on all 3 of my 128 meg smc(even deleted Matrix off of them to do it).Finally i downloaded a zpk extractor programme to try and install the files the longhanded way.Although this is slower the system still locks out.I'm just downloading a second copy of mill to try again in case of faulty download, i've still got 4 days left of downloads.Im using windows ME and pc link version 1.2.
I've tried to update this but i can't access the gamepark site!!!
Anyone got any ideas or had similar probs
Thanks
~S~ :angry:

If the ZPK Extractor show no error, the Mill file is okay, so don'T worry about that.

It looks like a PC-Link problem (I've heard of similar problems), although I can't help since I never used PC-Link (I'm using a card reader).

But Mill should be okay:)

Sucks that you happen to have windows me..thats no fun. I had this problem for a while but it was more severe.. I ended up having bad ram.

I doubt thats your problem although more ram would probably help you out. Maybe the patched version of the pc link..
Maybe if you sing your gp32_console a song it would be happier..its probably sick of being the one that has to dish out the entertainment.

UPDATE:
Attempted to install my second download still same problem???
Just to try out pclink i reinstalled Tomak without any problems...
I'm really confused.
Anyone got a link to pclink latest version??
Other than this i can reinstall as i sometimes get other devices(usb joystick) not recognised unless i reboot after using pclink so maybe a driver prob, but as i said Tomak installed ok
Any advice appreciated
~S~

Thank you,thank you,thank you..............................
the "unofficial" 1.3 did the trick.Can not understand it but obviously some confict between 1.2, mill and my PC.
Anyway it's up and running.I'll be using pclink 1.3 from now on
Great work
~S~ :D :D :D

Back