Mined Out!

iprice

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
While my laptop was in for repair (and I couldn't work on DinoDefense) I decided to update and port one of my other games to Pandora - Mined Out! (I used my Mac for coding, yeuch!)

Mined Out! is an updated clone of the old Windows classic MineSweeper, but with a few added extras such as 9 different graphic themes (including one based on the original Windows version) and several with animated scenes, music, 3 difficulty levels and achievements.

pmine00.PNG

pmine01.PNG

pmine02.PNG

pmine05.PNG

The game is touchscreen controlled - click a cell to reveal what lies beneath or hold it for a while to place a flag. The game is over when all mines are found or you accidentally click on a mine.

Now for the .PND...

As (you know) I don't own a Pandora, I can't test it properly. I don't know if it will even work. This is the first proper .PND I've created from scratch, so it may well have gone a bit awry. Please let me know.

:)

MinedOut!.pnd

Attachments

• MinedOut!.pnd
    8.1 MB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:
Just tested and work ( on my Pandora with HF7) and is very nicely done.

Usually i explore PNDs with 7zip but your are not ....is it in ISO format instead of SquashFs ?

ah ok...was just a curiosity...i'm not interested in ripping the GFX or the sound :)

Back