Mini 2nd Monitor

Fyvve

Website
Visit site
Well i want to have a 2nd monitor. But i want this monitor to be tiny. I mean like 2.5 inches or less. Basically i want it to display itunes in its mini mode all the time. Get it? That way i will always know what i am listening to without having to switch to itunes. Does anyone know of a tiny screen and where to get it? I thought about maybe a GBA SP and this video input thing you can get for it but i think the resolution would be insufficient. Plus i dont know how i would get that to act as a second monitor. i found this (http://videoguys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=V2500&Category_Code=Gadgets) but i dont know if the seller is reliable and what inputs it has. Any ideas?

Good site but not exactly what i was looking for, i was looking for an actual screen/monitor that would let me just display the itunes mini player. It may be what i will end up doing though. i dont know how i would get the artist and track info from itunes on to an lcd from that site though. Sounds like winamp is a breeze but itunes is a must for me.

Edit:well i found some plugins to let me display itunes info. I still would rather a second montior to display the itunes mini.

The only I know of using a second monitor is by using a video card that has two VGA, two DVI or one of each. You would then have to run the monitor at a resolution of at least 640x480 and tell Windows to extend your desktop onto that monitor so that you can place your itunes window on it.

Personally, I'd go for something like a 4 line LCD that connects to the serial port along with a plugin for i-tunes.

On my laptop I use the main display and then I have an old apple IIe color monitor hooked up to the s-video and then to an rca cable. The desktop is extended onto the apple monitor, and I drag my media player in that and expand it to full screen. I think it has a nine inch screen and the words can be pretty hard to read. I use this set up to watch videos not to read words though. It probably gets a little blurry due to the s-video to rca. Still I think a tv will probably be blurry even at 640 x 480.

Back