### Mint Gp2x Ver 2.0.0 With Breakout Board And More!! ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxlover

Still Fresh
Hi there people! :D

I have a one month old GP2X console (firmware version 2.0.0!) which has been used only four times. This unit was purchased directly from gp2x.co.uk and I still have the original receipt and packaging, which you are more than welcome to have, once you have purchased the kit I am selling. Here is what you get for your money:

1x GP2X console, firmware version 2.0.0 mint condition
1x GP2X usb cable
2x NI-MH 2600mAh rechargeable batteries
1x external mains adaptor for GP2X (3vdc)
1x carry case for GP2X (Madcatz)
1x USB2 mmc/sd card reader (VODAFONE branded) also reads TRANSFLASH cards, so ideal for mobile phones etc too!!
1x TV-OUT adaptor for GP2X
1x GP2X "BREAKOUT BOARD" for USB-HOST mode and development etc - can be powered directly with the 3vdc power adaptor above
:D :D :D

You may see pictures of the bundle should you so wish to, for inspection purposes.

I do not have any sort of paypal etc account, but you may send registered cash/postal orders etc to my postal address which is in Northamptonshire, ###or you may pay cash into my Fathers Barclays account ###.

Finally - I have myself sent cash goods to people in the past, without first waiting for payment for the software I was selling (I wish I could have trusted them but alas that's life!) and I never received payment!.

In this respect, I am unwilling to send anything until *full* payment has been received - ### you may pay cash into our account at Barclays however ###. Having been duped myself (and extremely tempted to call the police!) I know how it feels to be fiddled, and therefore if you so wish, you may have my landline telephone number, not just some pay as you go mobile number, along with my postal address etc, for your peace of mind.

Any pictures/scans of receipts etc are available on request - please feel free to ask, but don't waste my time OR yours please, as I have simply become bored with my GP2X, and hence wish to sell it to a good home, in order to raise much needed cash.

you may email me at: ()removethisincludingbracketseitherside()matt dot foot at btinternet D0t c0m()removethisandbracketseitherside!!() if you should so wish, or call me on (phone number by PM only) to discuss this sale

I am asking a very fair price of £110 which, as I said *includes P&P* to addresses within the United Kingdom mainland.

I wish you all the very best, and have a great day!. :D

Shikaku posted on Sep 11 2006 at 04:34 PM said:
I won't see you again after the banhammer hits...

Sorry?? *confused* please tell me what you mean :S

talking cryptically isn't exactly easy to understand... what did I do?? :S

Last edited by a moderator:
washo posted on Sep 11 2006 at 06:52 PM said:
mk1 or mk2?

see you :lol:

Mk 2 firmware version 2.0.0 not the orrid old one LOL

linuxlover,

Interested in the bundle, do you have any trade referances from other sales, eBay feedback etc. and would you consider a Bank Transfer? (there is no way I would send cash in the post, been bitten by that before).

DJWillis posted on Sep 12 2006 at 08:41 AM said:
linuxlover,

Interested in the bundle, do you have any trade referances from other sales, eBay feedback etc. and would you consider a Bank Transfer? (there is no way I would send cash in the post, been bitten by that before).

Hey DJWillis! I have one trade reference and that is the woman at http://www.gp2x.co.uk whom sold me the GP2X. This is my first foray into the world of internet selling as such. As I mentioned, I have absolutely no problem at all with emailing you copies of receipts / taking photographs / even going on webcam with the items in question on MSN so that you may see that both I, *and* the items are 100% real!!. :D

I have given out my home telephone number on the thread starter, and you are more than welcome to call and have a chat with me about your purchase, should you feel unsure at all, which I can see you are. I would most definitely agree to bank transfer... that is not a problem whatsoever - whatever means of payment makes you feel most comfortable is agreeable to me, because I just wanna get this sold, so that I am in the green again, cash wise.

If you can think of anything else I can do to make this transaction easier for you, within reason, please do let me know.

Many Thanks.

Matt.

TheMinder posted on Sep 12 2006 at 10:06 AM said:
unfortunately I do not have a bank account

Would that not limit the effectiveness of a bank transfer ? :blink:

######## APOLOGIES TO ALL FOR CONFUSION REGARDING PAYMENT. PLEASE READ THREAD STARTER, AS I NOW HAVE A BARCLAYS ACCOUNT INTO WHICH PAYMENT MAY BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS ITEM!! ########

sold.gif

A big thanks to all who expressed an interest. Congratuations to the winner of the sale (you know who you are ;) )

sold.gif

PS... can you imagine a big queue of strangers queueing outside my door, waiting to get their grubby mits on my GP2X??

Sorry but internet transactions are much more efficient and cleaner!. This isn't Peckham Market LMAO!! :D :D :D

PS... can you imagine a big queue of strangers queueing outside my door, waiting to get their grubby mits on my GP2X??

Sorry but internet transactions are much more efficient and cleaner!. This isn't Peckham Market LMAO!!

Well usually when someone just joins a forum to sell an Expensive item and doesnt want anyone to collect it from their house or meet up to pay etc then its usually a Scam ;)

And internet transactions are only much for efficient and cleaner for the scammer ;)

And internet transactions are only much for efficient and cleaner for the scammer ;)

Rather a cynical opinion I'm sure!. Yeah sure, a lot of people DO get ripped off, but I'm sure that I don't appreciate your snyde comments mister know-it-all... for one, in the same respect, I have a family and a life, and I wouldn't accept *STRANGERS* appearing at my DOOR, to waste my time and possibly not even buy what I am selling, anyways. You carry on mister bitter - carry on thinking whatever you like... ANYONE can get ripped off - I could have been a member here for TWENTY YEARS, doesn't mean you *know me* and CERTAINLY that would STILL not be any gurantee that I wouldn't fleece you!.

As it is, I am a decent honest person whom likes to see others getting a good deal, and as such, the guy that won the sale of my bundle, was thoroughly professional and charming, and didn't ask "off the cuff" and out of the blue, if he could come to my home, a *private* home, as everyone's is, and view my goods!

I think to be frank, you have a ****ing lot of front to incinuate such things, but hey... you didn't win the sale and to be frank, your initial post spelt out ALARM BELLS and *AS IF* to me, without even thinking about it.

DJWillis will get his goods, and Im throwing in a few extras for all his politeness and time and courtesy too.

So basically, bitter man, you missed out and youre on the offensive because of it.

Rather naive comments from such a "wise" man... you go and look at all these flash websites with their streamlined designs... do you ask THEM if you could "pop round for tea"??... try that on ebay LOL. ANYONE can rip you off, there's just some of us decent enough and genuine enough to know how it feels to get f*cked over by someone... yeah, NOONE here knows me, but I'm sure not out to prove ANYTHING to the likes of you!!.

Ya lost - deal with it - did you *REALLY* think I was gonna ACCEPT your request to pop round my house, seeing as you are a STRANGER??

Think that's a bit more risky for me - compare all the stuff I have, to the £110 you are scared of losing because you don't trust anyone you bitter little man.

GET A LIFE!!!

Ermmm wrong... they are more efficient for BOTH parties if you took the time to THINK about it. Travelling costs, my time, your time etc. Hey Steve, if you'd have picked it up I'd have billed you for £20 an hour of my time, regardless!.

Rather a cynical opinion I'm sure!. Yeah sure, a lot of people DO get ripped off, but I'm sure that I don't appreciate your snyde comments mister know-it-all... for one, in the same respect, I have a family and a life, and I wouldn't accept *STRANGERS* appearing at my DOOR, to waste my time and possibly not even buy what I am selling, anyways. You carry on mister bitter - carry on thinking whatever you like... ANYONE can get ripped off - I could have been a member here for TWENTY YEARS, doesn't mean you *know me* and CERTAINLY that would STILL not be any gurantee that I wouldn't fleece you!.

As it is, I am a decent honest person whom likes to see others getting a good deal, and as such, the guy that won the sale of my bundle, was thoroughly professional and charming, and didn't ask "off the cuff" and out of the blue, if he could come to my home, a *private* home, as everyone's is, and view my goods!

I think to be frank, you have a ****ing lot of front to incinuate such things, but hey... you didn't win the sale and to be frank, your initial post spelt out ALARM BELLS and *AS IF* to me, without even thinking about it.

DJWillis will get his goods, and Im throwing in a few extras for all his politeness and time and courtesy too.

So basically, bitter man, you missed out and youre on the offensive because of it.

Rather naive comments from such a "wise" man... you go and look at all these flash websites with their streamlined designs... do you ask THEM if you could "pop round for tea"??... try that on ebay LOL. ANYONE can rip you off, there's just some of us decent enough and genuine enough to know how it feels to get f*cked over by someone... yeah, NOONE here knows me, but I'm sure not out to prove ANYTHING to the likes of you!!.

Ya lost - deal with it - did you *REALLY* think I was gonna ACCEPT your request to pop round my house, seeing as you are a STRANGER??

Think that's a bit more risky for me - compare all the stuff I have, my family, our village and the fact that you could be ANYONE. To be frank, I'd actually let ANYONE come in my house, but certainly not you matey!. Compare all that to the £110 you are scared of losing because you don't trust anyone you bitter little man.

Hey why not email HRH and ask her if you can pop round to buy the Crown Jewels.. LOL!!
GET A LIFE!!!

Everything aside (and I do think this thread is on the highway to hell ;)) LinuxLover kindly provided me via PM ample information that I was able to collaborate to ensure a high degree of confidence that he is a genuine seller.

Agreed, cons do happen and people do get ripped off but having bought and sold on the net for a number of years I have a personal approach I use to minimise the risk and this sale ticked all my boxes and I have no problems at all thus far.

Visiting the house is also an interesting request as having had a few nutters turn up after I started selling on eBay many years ago I would not let a buyer I did not know just wonder up to my door as a rule of thumb. There are exceptions an all that but as a rule ;).

Anyway, I think it’s time to drop this and just chill out a little :). I am happy, LinuxLover is happy with a sale (I hope) so that is all that matter as I see it.

DJWillis :) You're a sincere buyer mate and I would buy you a pint any day of the week (if I drank LOL :D) you are polite, honourable and you didn't faff about. I just had this picture of some oddbod arriving at my door, greasy fingers all over the screen (not that I care - got lense cleaner :) ) and asking 20 questions and then.......... "Naaah I think I shall leave it mate" :rolleyes:

If you come to my house I shall tie you up and hold you hostage, and until the ransome of a chicken kebab is met, you will have to put up with my ramblings about Linux :D.

Hope that's scared off mister Steve-O... oh, and I keep a Ninjitsu adept chimpanzee under my stairs, for unwanted waifs and weirdos, just so that you know.

Yeah - ya see I could be really *WEIRRDDD* if I wanted to be - you really *DON'T* wanna be visiting my home... unless you like taking a risk or two Steve-O, which evidently you don't!!.

Ahhh well I'm glad Im sane (in a way) in that case.... all the same... my door remains...ermmm... (to you) firmly shut!

No offence ;)

I'd have advertised in my local paper, but the people are so backwards around here that they barely know what a SNES is, let alone a GP2X!.

Regards to you all, and Steve - one day if you are civil to me and apologise, I may take you up on your offer to come visit me - we need a house maid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back