Misc Pandora Spares (UK)

dflatline

I fried my first pandora by inserting the battery while the charger was plugged in. It won't power on even if I wire directly into the board. I also stripped the screws when I took it apart.

I have no idea what parts of it work and what parts don't. I assume the screen is fine. I'll sell either the whole broken unit or if anyone wants any specific parts (the mainboard, keymap, screen, buttons etc.) If no-one wants the whole thing mostly worthless parts like the keymap I can give away if you post me an stamped and addressed envelope.

At4hfSa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's in the UK. I'd be interested in a battery and battery compartment cover... How much? Ship to North Lincs - which shouldn't be too far away judging by what I see in that picture :)

D.

He's in the UK. I'd be interested in a battery and battery compartment cover... How much? Ship to North Lincs - which shouldn't be too far away judging by what I see in that picture :)

D.
£10, the battery has only been charged once ever. Postage cost is however you want it posted (1st class, 2nd, tracked or not), but I'll only use Royal Mail. I'm in north Notts.

The photo is a bit dark so it might be hard to tell but its a 1ghz so the cover will be silver.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it could be donated to Ed (if he would want it) the mainboard and case? maybe he can repair it and send it to a preorder person?

When I first read the topic I initially thought of craigix selling more stuff from his garage or something ;)

Happy new year!

Same here, I've also sent you a pm :)

Anything left? Thanks!

Back