Moma's "eve"

Kai

Website
cuboard.proboards14.com
Anyone heard about this new handheld "Eve"? It's being developed by the guy that wrote the "Hacking the X-Box" book and his missus. Supposed to be similar to the GP32 but it's basically gonna be designed like a portable PC... in the way that ipod lets you carry ytour music collection, this is gonna let you carry your pc game3s and play them straight out the box... apparently...

moma_eve.jpg

viamoma.jpg

Bro- you have no idea how much we know about the eve lol.
Check out this guys threads(sayqustionsaskanswers) and you'll know what I mean.
The system does indeed seem promising, but the design is simply retarded. Its ergonomically incorrect; how the hell could you play that thing :blink: . But if they fixed that, it would be a hell of a system (according to the specs that is)
EDIT: the search function won't help; EVE is three letters long so how would he have searched for it?

There already were several threads about this thing.... and... well.... that's about it. Yeah, the design sucks. Word. Um.

Use the search function. Im fed up with topics being started about this console.

edit: sorry didnt realise that

Sorry to be rude but there is also now a new section labeled "Other Consoles".
Think this topic might be better in there ;)

when i first heard about it it sounded amazing. then i saw it. what a piece of shit design. its supposed to be portable but how the hell you gonna put that in your pocket? and no doubt the price will be far too much.

Use the search function. Im fed up with topics being started about this console.
This is one of those things that can't be found using the search function: moma doesn't lead to anything and eve is too short...

I think the design will change, still doubting the power of the CPU and graphics chip that will be used (owning a VIA motherboard with similar CPU and graphics chip) but we will have to wait and see.
Would love to see a powerfull handheld with standard computer hardware for a reasonable price though.

Last edited by a moderator:
when i first heard about it it sounded amazing. then i saw it. what a piece of shit design. its supposed to be portable but how the hell you gonna put that in your pocket? and no doubt the price will be far too much.
BLOODY HELL!!!
how many times do i have to tell everybody that, that is not the finished design, somebody wrote a email and was told that, that it will beable to fold and that, that photo is incorrect....

Goddddddddd!!!

why have they created concept model if this design isnt the final one?

i've seen concept designs of the same thing, but this is the first model i've seen, why stick with the crippling design?!?

why have they created concept model if this design isnt the final one?

i've seen concept designs of the same thing, but this is the first model i've seen, why stick with the crippling design?!?
Because a concept is well... a concept. ;)
Hardly any pictures, models etc of a concept are ever the final design.

Just look at the GP32 for example, How many concept designs/pictures did it go through before they got to the final one which we hold in our hands. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Back