More 1GHZ Units in Dragonbox soon?

Awesome! Is there a timeline for those parts? Anywhere I can sign up to be notified (other than the sales page for the 1ghz megapack on dragonbox?)

I've been trying to get one for ages and I'm sure there are lots of people waiting so I'd like to make sure I don't miss my chance!

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:
The sales page is the place to go to be notified.

The LCD Cables should be finished April 15th, however, until they arrive at our place and we can build the units, it will probably be end of April / early May.

The sales page is the place to go to be notified.

The LCD Cables should be finished April 15th, however, until they arrive at our place and we can build the units, it will probably be end of April / early May.
Any update to this? June first is here, i've been looking everyday but nothing :( I'm buying a new laptop and I'm wondering if I should still factor a Pandora into this, or just spend the 1Ghz Pandora fund and buy something nicer.

Thanks.

Yes... I received samples middle of May (they all were working fine), the mass produced ones have been scheduled for Middle of June now, so end of June is the probable date right now.

Back