More Credits In Neogeo?

daminator

Hi!

Is there a way to have more "Credits" in the NeoGeo Emu?
Because i would like to play MetalSlug to end, but i always die... <_<

And more credits = more lives B)

Hi!

Is there a way to have more "Credits" in the NeoGeo Emu?
Because i would like to play MetalSlug to end, but i always die... <_<

And more credits = more lives B)

I don't think there is a way to do this. Look for a cheat in the game to help maybe. Check a site like gamefaqs.com. They usually have a ton of cheats.

If this was a NeoGeo arcade emu it would probably work, but since it's a home system, you'll have to look for the cheats.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can continue at the level you got a game over if you want to play it to the end. Besides that, it`s not so hard to get to the last level with 5 continues, I have completed the first 4 levels without loosing a live, just level 5&6 are hard. Pin Point attack is driving me crazy!

So the arcade ones were theses where you put your money in?

So why the home ones have also "Credits" when you dont put money into it?

Or am I totally wrong...^^ Sorry but I'm young, I think I played someday on holiday on a NeoGeo Machine

Yep, and they have credits in the homeversion to add to the dificulty, and if anyone would like to put up a ranking board. They could have "completed in 1 credit" etc. Pretty common in shoot em ups.

So the arcade ones were theses where you put your money in?

So why the home ones have also "Credits" when you dont put money into it?

Or am I totally wrong...^^ Sorry but I'm young, I think I played someday on holiday on a NeoGeo Machine

Beacause the games work in both arcade machines and home machines, the credits thing is mostly pointless in home games though, I think some of them let you change how many credits you have in the home version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back