Release More Prototype Action

Nice, but it would be cool to see it with the nubs, is it possible to use them yet?

craigix said:
I was just demoing the keypad, the nubs don't use it.

Mike may well do a nubs demo for you as he has a mk3.

Something I'm not clear on. Are we distinguishing the mass production boards as mk4's? Are they any different than the mk3?

New Video On Blog

Is it just me, or does the new quake video on the blog look completely fake?

I can't see the player pressing any buttons to fire the gun, and there seems to be some sort of lag between the 'video' of the game and the left-hand thumb supposedly pressing the buttons.

hmmm, very worried now about whther this machine can actually live up to the expectations. Maybe its time to get a GP2 Wiz...

Re: New Video On Blog

piercer said:

I can't see the player pressing any buttons to fire the gun, and there seems to be some sort of lag between the 'video' of the game and the left-hand thumb supposedly pressing the buttons.

hmmm, very worried now about whther this machine can actually live up to the expectations. Maybe its time to get a GP2 Wiz...

Watch Craig's right index finger, it's clearly moving every time he fires. This is consistent with there being the shoulder button there. I don't see any lag.

It is indeed a fantastically executed fake.

The entire video is rendered, I made a 3d version of my house and the pandora and the mac then rendered it all over the last month to create that video.

And I've got loads more footage to post for the next month. It's all fake.

You're in a dream right now.

I rendered you.

Re: New Video On Blog

anexanhume said:
piercer said:

Watch Craig's right index finger, it's clearly moving every time he fires. This is consistent with there being the shoulder button there. I don't see any lag.

Yep, I saw him using the shoulder button as well, and I didn't see any noticeable lag in his gameplay.

I would like to see a demo with the analog nubs -that shows them working in analog- Ie: Don't slam the control hard to any one direction and then just return it to 0,0. Show us that they take analog inputs. I'd even be happy with a "Calibration Screen", and show us holding the nub steady at a specific point off-center. I tend to play stealthy when I play shooters, and that takes precise control with the analog sticks. This is my last, biggest concern with the Pandora... aside from when my pre-order ships that is...

craigix said:

The entire video is rendered, I made a 3d version of my house and the pandora and the mac then rendered it all over the last month to create that video.

I rendered you.

No one can be told what the Matrix is.

craigix said:

I rendered you.
This explains why when I woke up this morning I felt like I hadn't woken up yet.
When you're done rendering, can you please let me know so I can wake up when you shatter my existence please?

craigix said:

I rendered you.

"No one can be told what the Pandora is. You have to see it for yourself."

hmm.. "Great minds think alike."

Shoulder button? It seemed to me that he was pressing the top button on the right side to shoot.

:lol: Yeah! Craig faked it by rendering the whole thing on a Pandora, including you, then your render posted on this forum that is being rendered on a Pandora, claiming that the Pandora is fake, so to make it real Craig rendered the Pandora into this slice of reality, so that he could use the Pandora to render the fakes, simple! (like some people I could mention) :p

btw, was Craig saying the final cases where in production in that video?, they`re the only cases outstanding at the moment afaik.

edit: ah! 2 posts!, can you spell troll?

hobbyman III said:
:lol: Yeah! Craig faked it by rendering the whole thing on a Pandora, including you, then your render posted on this forum that is being rendered on a Pandora, claiming that the Pandora is fake, so to make it real Craig rendered the Pandora into this slice of reality, so that he could use the Pandora to render the fakes, simple! (like some people I could mention) :p

btw, was Craig saying the final cases where in production in that video?, they`re the only cases outstanding at the moment afaik.

No, he said the final CNC case has been received and the final boards are being made in a test batch at the plant in Texas.

hobbyman III said:

You've been watching Lost again, haven't you? :D

Enjoyed the video, and glad to hear things are picking up steam.

Back