Mornington Crescent

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
Piccadilly Circus.

Not that I would use the Longman proceedure to unfair advantage, you see, but a chance to use Plythe's second ammendment within mere seconds is a prospect that begs to be explored.

I remind you that the use of the double shunt is not permitted, but the use of two singular shunt-like manoeuvres is well within Newbit's 1923 (3rd Revision) ruleset, as long as they are declared upon the previous move and accompanied by the knotting of two other stations.

You may have experienced some confusion, as is understandable. To make it clear, and to follow the precedent of Giles in 1941 any stations disrupted by diaster shall remain in-play.

HA! Marks 'Krunked' :lol: ....or stoned... or he sniffed his dirty socks... or ....

I’m going Regents Street, because that is bridging Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus. So it is an absolute definitive Lateral, which you can reverse on if the situation is right, so you have a double value. It is a Bridger, it is a Lateral, a very useful one early on.

I really hate it when people first find out about this game and decide to HILARIOUSLY spout as many rules as possible into a post to show how much they know. Keep it subtle and stick to the beginner's subset first, please.

Rico posted on Jul 25 2005 at 06:01 PM said:
I really hate it when people first find out about this game and decide to HILARIOUSLY spout as many rules as possible into a post to show how much they know. Keep it subtle and stick to the beginner's subset first, please.

I really hate it when you're a dick.

But hey, I don't complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark posted on Jul 25 2005 at 05:08 PM said:

It was only a suggestion! The entire point of MR is to make people think it's a real game and then confuse them with new rules as they attempt to play it, not spout out a whole bunch of random stuff without even starting a game. To the layman, your post doesn't even tell anyone what MR is!

Rico posted on Jul 25 2005 at 09:14 PM said:
Mark posted on Jul 25 2005 at 05:08 PM said:

It was only a suggestion! The entire point of MR is to make people think it's a real game and then confuse them with new rules as they attempt to play it, not spout out a whole bunch of random stuff without even starting a game. To the layman, your post doesn't even tell anyone what MR is!

Perhaps I was a bit harsh. Sorry.

From the games I've seen though, they often set up rules at first. And not telling the other people what it is is part of the charm for me.

Back