Mount A Virtual Drive Via Wifi (a Là Psp's Nethostfs)

.Gogeta§§J4BR.

that brazilian guy =`]
Website
robertocr.com
if there is something that psp irshell users can confirm is that accessing your pc files smoothly via wifi (nethostfs) is a heaven :p

for those of you who dont know, you simply have to run a tiny app on your pc, and then you have complete access of your pc files from the psp via wifi. you can directly load stuff off your hdd, such as psp games, emulators, music, etc.

for example: I can boot a psx emulator and load the game file straight off my pc via wifi (no need to have my entire psx game list in a sd!) :)

my question: Is someone already working on a way to easily mount a virtual drive on the pandora so we could easily access the files from our pc's using wifi?

Hmm, Pandora has Wifi + Linux. So it'll have SAMBA for standard Windows shares (no need to run extra apps on the PC) and NFS for standard Linux shares (No extra apps there then either, just the usual NFSD).

Yes, now stop with the silly questions! :D

On a more serious tone, samba is quite common and it will surely be included in the default software package.

sindbad said:
Yes, now stop with the silly questions! :D

On a more serious tone, samba is quite common and it will surely be included in the default software package.
if by "more serious tone" you meant "more polite tone", your apologies are accepted <_<
i just want to make sure the most important features will be there ready for use since day one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back