Moving to openhandhelds.org.

TrevorBradley

Hey guys, just to let you know we're moving discussion about Galactic Artifact here.

I know some people might be concerned about the long break after the last week. Lots of RealLife(tm) things have been going on, and it's still going to be at least several more weeks before I can pick this up again. But I am going to finish this thing off, and look forward to playing a finished, polished product on my Pandora!

One other thing.. I realised recently that the mail form on my website has been broken for several weeks.. if you've sent me an email, I've lost it! Please send me a message again if you wish!

TrevorBradley said:
Hey guys, just to let you know we're moving discussion about Galactic Artifact here.

I know some people might be concerned about the long break after the last week. Lots of RealLife(tm) things have been going on, and it's still going to be at least several more weeks before I can pick this up again. But I am going to finish this thing off, and look forward to playing a finished, polished product on my Pandora!

One other thing.. I realised recently that the mail form on my website has been broken for several weeks.. if you've sent me an email, I've lost it! Please send me a message again if you wish!

RealLife™, eh? I've heard about that, is supposed to have some very realistic graphics. I'll have to try it out some time.
Anyways, where would this website of yours happen to be? Never heard of it... And does it contain a "To Do"-list by any chance? I'd like to see where this project is heading.

The website for the game is at http://games.randomlynx.net/

RealLife(tm) would be better if there were more health potions and the boss monsters weren't so bad.

EDIT: The TODO list is in the game manual near the end ("Release D and beyond").. both on the website and distributed with the game.

Are you going to move the development back to the GP32X forums once Hando and the IPB people fix the skin cache issue?

If you've been reading the thread about the forum outage in Off Topic here, you'd see that ED already has admin access. He tried to solve the problem using a suggestion put forth by someone (GuyFawkes, I think). So the "bus number", as you put it, is at 2 already. You can come back now.

Back