GP32 Mr.mirko Sdk, C++, Devkitpro Build Problem

anibarro

Still Fresh
Hi, this is my first post here I think, and I'll start with a problem :rolleyes:
I've installed (almost self-installed) the lastest version of Devkitpro. When compiling C code, all works perfectly, but when I try to compile C++, it seems to be missing some parameters.
For example, if I compile a C source, main.c, Makefile execute:
CODE
arm-eabi-gcc -MMD -MP -MF /c/devkitPro/examples/gp32/libmirko/Plantilla_doblebuf/build/main.d -Wall -O2 -mtune=arm9tdmi -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -I/c/devkitPro/examples/gp32/libmirko/Plantilla_doblebuf/include -I/c/devkitPro/libmirko/include -I/c/devkitPro/examples/gp32/libmirko/Plantilla_doblebuf/build -c /c/devkitPro/examples/gp32/libmirko/Plantilla_doblebuf/source/main.c -o main.o

But when I try to compile a CPP file, main.cpp, Makefile execute:
CODE
arm-eabi-g++ -MMD -MP -MF /c/devkitPro/examples/gp32/libmirko/Plantilla_doblebuf/build/main.d -c /c/devkitPro/examples/gp32/libmirko/Plantilla_doblebuf/source/main.cpp -o main.o

with no includes path, and any other parameters, and of course I'm getting lots of errors, starting for:
c:/devkitPro/examples/gp32/libmirko/Plantilla_doblebuf/source/main.cpp:2:18: error: gp32.h: No such file or directory

Which is the correct way to compile C++ code or what changes should I make to the Makefile?

Thanks in advance and excuse my bad english ;)

Back