Multiplayer Doom Wad?

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
This idea has probabaly already been talked of or is too hard to d, I don't know. It's just it would be brilliant if someone could make a link up multiplayer deathmatch kind of pwad. Perhaps even basing it on UT, counterstrike or delta force:D. Or it could just be done using the classic Doom. Also you could have CTF and loads more. I'm no coder but am open for ideas. So what do you think? :lol:

It would be nice if GPDoom supported linkplay.

And there are already hundreds of good deathmatch PWAD's around. Snoop around on www.doomworld.com

I know this would be hard but if as you say "doom can't support multiplayer". Why not create a whole new game? This could be a massive project and if it was succesful it would be brilliant imo.:D

kknd_cf posted on Mar 19 2004 at 07:37 AM said:
I know this would be hard but if as you say "doom can't support multiplayer". Why not create a whole new game? This could be a massive project and if it was succesful it would be brilliant imo.:D
Doom CAN support multiplayer actually, I used to play it alot with my brother over an IPX network, so the possibilities are there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristan posted on Apr 3 2004 at 08:08 AM said:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 19 2004 at 07:37 AM said:
Doom CAN support multiplayer actually, I used to play it alot with my brother over an IPX network, so the possibilities are there...
DOOM can, but not GPDOM!

Last edited by a moderator:
and if your thinking why not make another doom, well doom v9 was the last version getting made. but wat u need is a coder willing to make this from scratch but still use the basic doom engine. any suggestions on who could do it

Back