Mupen64Plus 2 button mapping

Trist06

Still Fresh
Hi guys,

Im getting a bit confused with the whole button mapping config.

So, I go into the Mupen64Plus2 config from the pandora menu, then I click on the config button next to the input plugin.

In the text file that comes up ive been modifying the button maps under the [keyboard] section. Should I be doing it here?

Also is there a list somewhere that defines which keys/buttons match the codes for config, like whats the key(###) for the O key?

Im wanting to swap the C buttons to the pandoras main abxy buttons and move the A and B to the pandoras 0 and 9 so that I can play PerfectDark with the strafe and aim.

I hope I make sense here.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

Im getting a bit confused with the whole button mapping config.

So, I go into the Mupen64Plus2 config from the pandora menu, then I click on the config button next to the input plugin.

In the text file that comes up ive been modifying the button maps under the [keyboard] section. Should I be doing it here?

Also is there a list somewhere that defines which keys/buttons match the codes for config, like whats the key(###) for the O key?

Im wanting to swap the C buttons to the pandoras main abxy buttons and move the A and B to the pandoras 0 and 9 so that I can play PerfectDark with the strafe and aim.

I hope I make sense here.

Thanks in advance.
It's not the [keyboard] section you should touch, but the [nub0] one.

Back