My Dog Has Just Died

T_T That's why carry animals in pokeballs is most safe option for them T_T

lubidog said:
My dog Lubi has just died. I can not talk, but to say the pain as she went was terrible.
I know that pain - my sympathies. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
333813653.jpg

Ow... sorry to hear that lubi. Two dogs passed away in my life already as my parents have always kept dogs. It hurts a lot. For me it was pretty much like a family member dying as that is what they were.

I'm very sorry for your loss, she looks like a lovely dog. I know how you feel, i've lost 2 faithful friends over the years too. Its heartbreaking. :(
Life really isn't fair sometimes, but you're not alone my friend. My deepest sympathies.

Be proud that you took her all over the world with you on your travels :) She must have lived a happy life.

My condolences lubi, I very sorry to hear you have lost a great friend, My heart goes out to you. :)

I hope things get easier for you in the future, And keep those fond memories of her, Knowing the she had had a wonderful and fulfilled life when she was there with you.

Trooper

lubidog said:
My dog Lubi has just died. I can not talk, but to say the pain as she went was terrible.
I apologize, I don't know you, but my heart goes out to you in any case. No emulator in the world can ever replace a pet. They're so precious and bring us so much joy, yet their lives are so short. I wish you comfort in your time of grief. I haven't gone through the loss of a pet yet, except for a silly little betta fish and even that alone was enough to choke me up when he got sick.

May Lubi live on within your memories of joy with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost my boy Elvis after fifteen years to a brain tumor month before last, big, big hole in my life, I am so sorry you had to feel that.
God's worst joke, man's best friend having an eighth of the lifespan.
elvischewfootsm.jpg

Think of the good times.

Back