My Pandora arrived!

_wb_

Microbe
Staff member
Here's my unboxing video:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tX2nFdh2kvU?feature=oembed
I think this is the first unboxing video of a Rebirth Edition Pandora, right?

Below are some pictures comparing the size of the Pandora to some other devices.

size_comparison_laptop_vaioP_pandora_ipad_fromtop.jpg

size_comparison_laptop_vaioP_pandora_fromside.jpg

size_comparison_laptop_vaioP_pandora_ipad.jpg

stack_laptop_ipad_vaioP_pandora_fromtop.jpg

stack_laptop_ipad_vaioP_pandora.jpg

I was quite surprised when I got mine on Friday. Was smaller than the ones I saw on youtube, so I almost thought that it wasn't it. Was thoroughly surprised! Looks good.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i got mine a few wks ago. i can't put it down!! at the moment i am still setting up all my emulators. a lot of work considering i have a lot of games on different systems. i just recently got my Amiga 500 games to work! nice!!!! i still cannot figure out MAME and i really want my arcade games to work. xcom have no sound still, i'm upset about that. i haven't worked on my neo geo emulator yet, i heard that is a pain to set up. just bought homeworld, descent 1 &2 online and they should be arriving soon. can't wait to set those up on my pandora!!! w/my pandora, i don't need anything else

Professional batteries get up at 7:30 and drive a Saab to work wearing sensible shoes.

I was quite surprised when I got mine on Friday. Was smaller than the ones I saw on youtube, so I almost thought that it wasn't it. Was thoroughly surprised! Looks good.

when did you order?

It was smaller in comparison to the big brown boxes they used to come in. Which is what I was expecting. Got pretty colourful one instead.I ordered it 2 saturdays before, then came on the friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats great is.. I've been working on this machine for a long time now, but every unboxing video is still magic, is still exciting, like the first time I got my dev prototype. Every day is Christmas, sometimes :)

I really want to know what the music was for that video.. please tell!

*Gratz* on your new arrival. Enjoy!

jeff

Back