GP32 My Program Won't Run On The Gp32 Hardware

T

TelcoLou

It loads the .dcb file, then gives the following error:

Code:
FENIX RUNTIME ERROR 1
Libreria %s no encontrada

'Library not found' (?)

Any clue on what library is not found? :lol: Do I need to include any other files besides .dcb in the main folder? I made a very simple menu screen, with a background, a cursor and some text made with two .fnt files.

Hello World runs just fine. I'm lost ... :(

Have you any FPG? or fnt?
Put your code for loading these... seems the error must be there.

I've included the .fpg file, and both .fnt files in the same folder that I've put the .dcb.

Code:
gfx1=load_fpg("gfx1.fpg");
fade_off();
put_screen(gfx1,1);
fade on();

^ this is the bit I've used to display a simple background image. Again, it works fine in Flamebird, just not on the gp32_console .

It seems OK.
Strange. May sure your FPG is in SMC with the right name. May sure that your desired background has number 1 in the FPG.

Hokutoy posted on Feb 6 2005 at 05:15 PM said:
It seems OK.
Strange. May sure your FPG is in SMC with the right name. May sure that your desired background has number 1 in the FPG.

Checked that ... the name of the folder, .fpg. .dcb and .fxe are all named the same ... the background is 1 in the .fpg

... strange indeed ... I get the same error even when I have nothing in the folder but the .dcb file.

EDIT: Ok, I'm realllly frustrated now. I 'borrowed' an .fpg from another program (the panzer dragoon demo) just to see what happens, and sure enough .... it runs in Flamebird, but I get the same error message when I try to run it on the gp32_console .

So it's a problem loading ANY .fpg ... yet, all these other Fenix games run fine on my gp32_console ... so, it's not a problem with the .fpg itself, I don't think ...

:angry:

EDIT2: Well, it IS a problem with the .fpg ... it didn't like how it was converted, or something ... it runs now .... only now I can't see my text ... this is fun! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very Strage! :eek:
Are you using FPG EDIT right?
8 bits or 16 bits fpg?

About FNTs... if you use multiple FNT in a single program they must share the same pallete.

If nothing works try to put here all of your program with fpgs and fnts for download and the i can try to take a look :blink:

I got it to work, thank you :D

It was a corrupt (?) .fpg

I made a new one, from scratch, and now all is well.

Back