My right nub is behaving weird. Single left mouse button movement turns into middle mouse click and/

lobski

This happens quite a lot. Is my nub dying? Is this a hardware problem?

You can try resetting your nubs, or pop your battery out for 10 minutes and then try resetting the nubs under settings or system I believe in XFCE.

The nub click has always been fiddly with me, which is why I use AB mouse.

Just test your sticks in a game that uses the right stick. Or set the right stick to mouse move and test it out.

Super Geometry Dust is the official OpenPandora nub tester. my right nub doesnt work around 1-2 o'clock

I thought the official input tester was the official input tester, nub or otherwise :p

Use the nub configuration tool to put both nubs into Joystick mode, and then run "Pandora Input-Tester" from the "System" menu. Don't forget to change the nubs back to mouse mode.

Imprecsion. You push the nub a little too far up or down and you get a middle or double-click. Personally, I'd like the option to just disable middle and double clicks. It would solve the problem perfectly without having to sacrifice pgup/pgdn/home/end.

im on the other end, i excessivly use double click and middle click, likely more than single left and right click. every pnd on desktop is started with double click, and i browse using tabs, so virtually every click while browsing is a middle click and get easily annoyed when my middle clicks register as right clicks

Last edited by a moderator:
im on the other end, i excessivly use double click and middle click, likely more than single left and right click. every pnd on desktop is started with double click, and i browse using tabs, so virtually every click while browsing is a middle click and get easily annoyed when my middle clicks register as right clicks

Yup, better customization is needed. You can only set it to "mouse buttons" as it is. Probably individual settings for what each direction does. Then you could set it to have only double clicks and middle clicks, and people like me could set it to only left and right clicks.

Back