My Universal Clamp Order Has Finally Arrived! Ebay Listings Now Live!

Jumpman

Advanced Member
For those of you who have not checked my pinned topic in awhile, I now have Universal Clamps for sell on EBAY!

I am also not an "Official Seller", but just a regular forum member who is trying to help out the community, the team, and myself. My qty is low, so don't wait if you want to save on shipping cost and shipping time.

Listing for the Universal Clamp ONLY: http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=320822496586 If you already have the ICP, and just need the new clamp! INTERNATIONAL ORDERS NOW WELCOME FOR THE UNIVERSAL CLAMP! The clamp is $9.99 w/FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! SOLD OUT!

Listing for the ICP/Universal Clamp Bundle: http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1558.l2649, SOLD OUT!

Thanks again for all of you have have purchased from me in the past, and to those who may buy from me in the future. I greatly appreciate it.

Chris

thegamesnotoveryet

Jumpman

Last edited by a moderator:
just being picky now, but your posting should read "I accept Paypal only" instead of "I except Paypal only" (just trying to help) ;)

Thanks for the kind words Gadgetoid! I'm doing my best to help out! :)

@stouffa

I'll fix that ASAP, thanks for pointing that out. I do so many listing sometimes that correct spelling falls thru the cracks. :lol:

Chris

Thanks Zephyr, I got your order, and your clamp will ship out tomorow for sure.

Thanks,

Chris

Hey, it seems a lot of forum members are having trouble getting emails, and shipping confirmations for their Universal Clamp orders, so I have now added international shipping to my clamp listing on Ebay. The U. Clamp is $9.99 + 5.00 s/h. It should only take 1-2 weeks depending on location.

Chris

Hey Guys/Gals,

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!, to all of you who have ordered ICP's from me. My inventory is almost gone.

Please note:My current listings will be over later today, but will resume next week around October 5th.

See Ya Soon,

Chris

My ICP listings are active again as of October 5th, 2011.

I am also offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on the Universal Clamp to say thank you to all who have supported my sales.

Chris

Just receive my ICP with the universal clamp yesterday. Fits greatly to my samsung galaxy s2. its what i'm looking for, like to play RPG, this give me a long hour playing without finger cram .... hahaha. if you know what i mean.

Thanks JUMPMAN for the great help.

P.S . it ship faster then i think to MALAYSIA.HAHAHA.

@alexiana91

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to hear your ICP arrived safely, and everything works as it should. I inspect every unit, and double check all items before shipping so that hopefully the customer has no unforseen problems on their end once their package arrives.

Take Care,

Chris

Down to my last 3 Universal Clamps!

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!

Chris

(thegamesnotoveryet)

Finally, all SOLD OUT!

I'm glad I was able to help the community, as well as myself during a period when there wasn't any other options for the ICP in the US. I was also fortunate enough to sell many clamps and a handful of ICP's to international buyers as well.

Thanks to all who ordered and helped get the word out, It is greatly appreciated.

Chris

EDIT: all sold out! If I see anyone else selling them on ebay or whatever, I'll throw a link up, but for my own self I'm done. Thanks to everyone who bought one, and I'm glad to have been able to spread the iCP love in North America.

Since you're completely sold out I won't feel guilty by mentioning my thread here :D

http://boards.openpa...or-sale-direct/

Still have 8 universal clamps, 8 side clamps, 7 iControlPads, and 7 USB OTG adapters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back