Mytho's Rpg Now Salvaria

GP2X_Coder

Website
mysite.verizon.net
A few people emailed me and asked about my progress.
Well heres a preview. So what do you think so far?

salvaria.jpg

Wish me luck on getting my game finished before the GP2X contest ends. :huh:

Looks promising. But is this really ingame? Is that screenshot not just the "choose your character" screen, or will it look the same ingame?

tobe posted on Jul 25 2006 at 02:50 PM said:
Looks promising. But is this really ingame? Is that screenshot not just the "choose your character" screen, or will it look the same ingame?

That is an ingame screen shot. I have the battle field separated into 2 screens screen one you see your characters screen two are where the enemys are when you attack them your character runs over to the right and the screen scrolls over to attack the enemys. I did it this way so the characters could be as large as possible.

Here is a pic of when you run over and attack the enemy.
salvaria2.jpg

Well have to get back to coding lots to do. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Paradox posted on Jul 25 2006 at 03:24 PM said:
thats awesome. how much, boxed with sd card?

Thanks. I really haven't thought that far ahead I just been working everyday coding and modeling I just hope to get it finished in time. I have plans for a lot more games in the future as well as a sequal to Salvaria.

So as long as I have a GP2X I will be releasing games for it.

That battle screen looks awesome! :) Now I'm all curious for more information such as in game movement, plotline, ... :D

Draken posted on Jul 25 2006 at 03:27 PM said:
That battle screen looks awesome! :) Now I'm all curious for more information such as in game movement, plotline, ... :D

I don't want to give to many details out right now but it will play simmilar to Final Fantasy 7.

I just love the summons spells :)

Ah. so you want to enter it in gameparks compo..they have some odd wording on their rules..hope it dosen't end up a sad story. You should just take your time and put it in the compo in december then you can have control with what happens to it. Maybe they changed some of the wording..im not too sure. Either way, it looks bad ass

GP2X_Future_Coder posted on Jul 25 2006 at 12:57 PM said:

That is an ingame screen shot. I have the battle field separated into 2 screens screen one you see your characters screen two are where the enemys are when you attack them your character runs over to the right and the screen scrolls over to attack the enemys. I did it this way so the characters could be as large as possible.

salvaria2.jpg

Hey that looks great! Really nice job with the modeling!

If you're entering the GPH contest, best of luck. Bring home that five grand!

Edited to add: that poor guy is going to die isn't he?

Dzz posted on Jul 25 2006 at 04:12 PM said:
GP2X_Future_Coder posted on Jul 25 2006 at 12:57 PM said:

salvaria2.jpg

Hey that looks great! Really nice job with the modeling!

If you're entering the GPH contest, best of luck. Bring home that five grand!

Edited to add: that poor guy is going to die isn't he?

Thanks I hope I will at least place somewhere in the contest I am working very hard. If I do win I am going to use alot of the money for more materials programs to make even more games for the GP2X. I have all kinds of games planned. More RPG's, Racing, Fighting. etc...

Edit: Yep hes gonna die. :(

The game looks fantastic, I wish you all the best with it :)

I prefer the name Mythos myself and I also reckon that guy is a brave, but dead, dude :D

GP2X_Future_Coder posted on Jul 25 2006 at 10:24 PM said:
Thanks I hope I will at least place somewhere in the contest I am working very hard. If I do win I am going to use alot of the money for more materials programs to make even more games for the GP2X. I have all kinds of games planned. More RPG's, Racing, Fighting. etc...

You rule. :p

Back