N-gage Stuff

KickinWing

Arguable Idiot
Website
Visit site
i'm getting an N-Gage, primarily for phone and mp3, but i've been trying to search for sites on the status of N-gage emulation and found a bunch but nothing really saying how good the emulators are, if they're full speed w/sound or what. Anybody know any good N-Gage sites for stuff like that or have personal experience with the N-Gage and can recommend some apps to download?

didn't want to start a new thread yet, but does anybody know of a gp32x style web site for the N-gage with an active forum? I cannot find a relatively active forum, except for n-gage.com, but i don't think you can talk about emulation and stuff there.

BTW, love my N-gage, it is alot better than i expected.

QD. I get bored with phones pretty quickly and i had decided to take a chance. I got the QD, faceplate, and swivel holster along with Tony Hawk, Ashen, and Collin Mcray something or rather racing. All 3 games look and play great. This system doesn't get enough credit. I think people don't remember that ITS A PHONE!! And for a phone with the Symbian OS, it's real easy to use.

www.n-symbian.com is good. im sure its .com, could be .net though. its a spanish site but you can switch to english language.

www.n-gagegaming.com has a good forum for emu and stuff,

Original or QD, or what was it... :p

Would have gotten QD as my new phone, but it only has one... um, carrier thingy? Anyways, with my Siemens CF65 I can use my mobile anywhere on earth, excluding Antarctica!

Not that it's really usefull... <_< Haven't been to Africa lately...

Edit: Eh, quoted my own post... :D Need sleep... :ph34r:

QD is about 150€ here... :unsure:

There really seem to be lots of emulators for N-gage... What kind of mass media does it use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Original or QD, or what was it...  :p

Would have gotten QD as my new phone, but it only has one... um, carrier thingy? Anyways, with my Siemens CF65 I can use my mobile anywhere on earth, excluding Antarctica!

Not that it's really usefull... <_< Haven't been to Africa lately...

Edit: Eh, quoted my own post... :D Need sleep... :ph34r:

QD is about 150€ here... :unsure:

There really seem to be lots of emulators for N-gage... What kind of mass media does it use?

MMC and they just came out with a 2 gig card. You can get a 128mb card for like $7 off ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back