Name And Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orkie

Super Duper Mega GP Mania
Website
www.gp2x.dev
I'm sick of this, PoisonedV PlopperZ is being a complete idiot over this blind hate for TINXL. I would just like to shame him here so that he might get the message that is isn't welcome on the wiki, and I assume not here either. He went through all the TINXL planning pages and replaced them with insults. He has already had a warning too.

As a result, he is getting banned for life. Enjoy it PoisonedV PlopperZ :).

http://pandorawiki.org/index.php?title=TIN...6&oldid=470
http://pandorawiki.org/index.php?title=TIN...1&oldid=478
http://pandorawiki.org/index.php?title=Uti...9&oldid=419
http://pandorawiki.org/index.php?title=TIN...0&oldid=468

Shame on you, PoisonedV PlopperZ. May you have an itchy rash caused by an irritating, plant-derived oil for the REST OF YOUR LIFE

I haven't really looked much into the TINXL project, so may I ask this:

What exactly was his problem with TINXL?

As far as I can tell, he doesn't think parag0n will finish it. That is all. I don't see why that would make anybody angry, but nevertheless it seems to have done so.

I fail to see how he can be upset by thinking it wont be completed, since his main goal seams to be killing it. In his mind, it must already be task completed?
B!

What a bizarre way to behave. Anyone with that sort of contempt for the community should be removed from it.

I have to ask (benefit of doubt and all), are you sure it was him or could it have been someone messing around with his login?

Unless they have been messing around with his login both there and here over a long period of time without him noticing...

Gruso said:
I have to ask (benefit of doubt and all), are you sure it was him or could it have been someone messing around with his login?
I did notice that the vandal's name was PosionedV, not PoisonedV (note position of the 'i')

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy because he allways acted like total a'hole

PlopperZ said:
Gruso said:
I did notice that the vandal's name was PosionedV, not PoisonedV (note position of the 'i')

I noticed that too.

Perhaps this isn't PoisonedV, but more along the lines of the Craigix impersonator, Criagix.

EDIT: Oh, you've got an IP match... Hmm...

The last thing we need here is a self rightious crusader that harasses devs, and even goes as far as to trying to sabotage their wiki and filling it with insults. If that's really you PoisonedV; you are damaging this community.

It's incomprehsible why someone would behave this way to stop a serious project. If you don't like something just ignore it, or at least try to be polite in stating your opinions. It won't hurt you one bit.

Actually, I'm starting to doubt myself now. But somebody here may find themselves with a permaban for this instead.

Make of this what you will, I suspect I may have been reading the logs wrong intially, in which case I take everything I said about PoisonedV back and give it all to PlopperZ:
"515";"20080612200428";"20080612200428";"75";"PosionedV";"1";"TINXL";"Replacing page with 'LOL'";"0";"0";"0";"82";"482";"474";"0";"0";;"1";"199.185.87.146";"412";"3";"0";"0";NULL;NULL;NULL
"382";"20080505193049";"20080505193049";"25";"PlopperZ";"1";"Zombie_Apocalypse";"/* The game choices */";"0";"0";"0";"70";"354";"353";"0";"0";;"0";"199.185.87.146";"8840";"8711";"0";"0";NULL;NULL;NULL

What the crust was that?
You thew insults and tried to get someone banned as a crusting test!?
Your a sick, sick person, aren't you?

On the other hand, you tainted the results of your test by passing so many hints that it must be an impostor. Perhaps you felt a bit of remorse?

I feel really bad for the real PoisonedV now, because everyone was bashing him for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back