Native N64 Emulation On The Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Jefe said:
Comes from Ari64"s port of mupen, for pandora

Cool. The Pandora's better suited to it because of the controls but I guess when the iControlPad or whatever that is comes out that'll be solved.

Just thought it might be of interest to some. I'm hankering for another video of the N64 emu for Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaun. said:
I thought Zodttd was making a N64 emulator for iphone 3gs
I thought he was just porting someone else's work.

Yeah its kinda strange that zodttd aint really creditting ari64. Not very nice of him.
Still zodttd is a good developer and im glad he is working on the porting.

and the last thread that also got posted in Pandora general talk got deleted. there are 2 threads already going on about these videos.

borgqueenx said:
Yeah its kinda strange that zodttd aint really creditting ari64. Not very nice of him.

and the last thread that also got posted in Pandora general talk got deleted. there are 2 threads already going on about these videos.

I'dd be glad if he'll report the change/fix/improvement he made back to pandora's mupen fork..

JayFoxRox said:
El Jefe said:
Comes from Ari64"s port of mupen, for pandora

This guy claims to use something else and his description sounds kinda weird. Looks fake to me
Why "native" ?

That's how it was described so I used that as the title.

So Zodttd is the guy who made this port?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50767-nworksdev-n64-emulator-on-iphone/

borgqueenx said:
Sure he did.

And about the thread, how is this at all pandora related? and it's already been mentioned that there are already 2 threads about this.

Oh, and it's complete bullshit to begin with; it's literally some 14 year old who made a fake vid.

Sorry this is a dupe, feel free to delete the thread. I just thought since it was on Engadget it'd be on the front page and that was the extent of my searching.

Touch screen controls? N64?

no.

I need a real analog sticks.

am I the only one that thinks this shouldn't be in the PANDORA forum? I couldn't give two shits about the iphone

Paradox said:
am I the only one that thinks this shouldn't be in the PANDORA forum? I couldn't give two shits about the iphone

Who the hell cares? When posts like this start interfering with real news, then bitch about it. I'm interested in emulation...as are most people on the Pandora boards. When topics like this push true news to the second page, bitch about it, but what's the problem with letting it slide right now?

banjeed said:
Paradox said:

Who the hell cares? When posts like this start interfering with real news, then bitch about it. I'm interested in emulation...as are most people on the Pandora boards. When topics like this push true news to the second page, bitch about it, but what's the problem with letting it slide right now?

I do

banjeed said:
Paradox said:

It just seems like this should be in the Other Stuff->Off Topic forum (where there is already a topic about it, by the way), rather than a forum specifically for general Pandora talk. I'm not going to get all bent out of shape over it, though... ;)

I don't see how this is even really news, isn't the N64 emulator farther along on the Pandora? Also, this shouldn't be in a Pandora forum, it should be in 'Other consoles', but then again this news is already posted there.

banjeed, if you're interested about emulation in general not just Pandora specific you should frequent the 'Other consoles' forum on this board, stuff like this is mentioned often. Heck, I have it open in another tab right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back