Need: Blu (no Oclocking Need), Offer: 150€

Surfer74

Still Fresh
Topic says it all. Need a BLU, I don´t care if it´s one of the units, that are not good "overclockable". But should be in good shape (display, joystick, buttons). Willing to pay 150€ inclu. shipping, I live in Germany... if I don´t find a seller, I need to order one for 180€ on Lik-Sang-Europe :ph34r:

edit: I am a weak person and couldn´t wait and ordered my BLU @Lik-Sang :F

Surfer74 posted on Sep 2 2004 at 10:28 AM said:
Topic says it all. Need a BLU, I don´t care if it´s one of the units, that are not good "overclockable". But should be in good shape (display, joystick, buttons). Willing to pay 150€ inclu. shipping, I live in Germany... if I don´t find a seller, I need to order one for 180€ on Lik-Sang-Europe :ph34r:

edit: I am a weak person and couldn´t wait and ordered my BLU @Lik-Sang :F
Arent they on Liksang 149 euro ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It´s 179€ on Lik-Sang when you buy it in their Euopean shop, will a.) frees you from any import taxes and b.) was just 3€ on shipping costs (I live in Germany and their Euo center is in Germany as well). The downside of this, like expected... my gp only makes 156 mhz, but that´s good enough for me, 166+ would be just posing for me, with no real extra use... ok, maybe I could play some scumm games with sound then ;)

Back