Need help downloading games.

TigerTailz

Still Fresh
I try to download games but it always asks me for a zpk file and all i see are Fpk files. The instructions for installs are written out "Click on Fpk file and click on install from pc link software. When i do this a menu pops up asking me for a Zpk file. Has anyone had this problem? What am i doing wrong. There have been 47 views of my last post but no replies so maybe there are more people than i thought having this problem. I had a ID and password for my GP but wasn't registered at the site, so i did that and downloaded some free launcher software which was a Zpk file so i installed that on a blank SM card but still get prompted when installing games for a Zpk file only. Whoever has downloaded a game successfully can you please reply?

Steve

ZPK and FPK files are so called instalation files. You should have posibility to install those both types. If you cant choose FP files it means that you use old PC Link version (0.9 i think). To install FPK (Free PacKed archive) you should have at leats PC-Link ver. 1.2.

Back