Need Help....my Smc Is Meesed Up.

Bloodsack

Website
Visit site
On the Beats of Rage PAK...my memory card says 2Gb and I can't delete the file......all it has it a bunch of these's (@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@) whats wrong with my smc?

Or how do I format the card to get rid of it?

thanks

Stuff like this happens when you switch off the gp32 while a program/game is writing to the smc.

Just format the card.

1. Use the search button

2. Post into the right section of the forum (that would be the "I need help...")

3. You won´t get any friends on this board if you keep asking stuff that has been discussed often. SEARCH for answers on the boards, everything a newbie like you might want to know has already been asked and answered a lot of times.

Use that little program by ratx: SMC Recover

But it won`t give you back your files, just a blank smc.

Thanks Quiest. That program worked great! I got rid of the corrupted file and everythings ok. thanks :)

You won´t get any friends on this board if you keep asking stuff that has been discussed often.

Good for you, but it was never discussed around me. I just asked for a little help. Now I know where to get it, and it's not from you. <_<

Use that little program by ratx: SMC Recover

But it won`t give you back your files, just a blank smc.

Thanks Quiest. That program worked great! I got rid of the corrupted file and everythings ok. thanks :)

You won´t get any friends on this board if you keep asking stuff that has been discussed often.

Good for you, but it was never discussed around me. I just asked for a little help. Now I know where to get it, and it's not from you. <_<

We've been telling you were to get your answers from for a few days now and you still ask questions that have been asked a bunch of times before. There is a forum that is dedicated to help information and a sticky that is a FAQ sticky. Thats what they are there for, use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
chill out? Nobody is getting irate or anything, just stating the obvious, people have put a lot of time into making the help sections and the FAQS as user freindly as possible and yet people still don't use them.

bloodsack its not that its annoying but when I first got a gp32 I did a hell of alot of reading and downloading before I even brought the thing. When I ran into trouble I generally relied on readme files and that search process that has been suggested (which works very well). I have never ever had to ask for help off anyone, as of yet guys (dont get annoyed wit me I might need you one day). To be quite frank I had alot of questions too when I first got my gp32 but they were all answered by hard work and good searchs. Fair play though because I would have been too embarrased to ask the questions you have, probably something to do with the gp32 society being hardcore knowledgable gits (lol). You will find the society are there for each other but not for people who dont do there homework first !! You will start to get flack and first impressions count

Understand, every other day someone posts a topic along the lines of "OMGWTFLOLBBQ SMC MEESED UP?!?!?!" and it's not something that belongs in general anyway. While some of the problems don't have existing information, the only way to know is to search the help topics.

So for the sanity of the forums, please use the search. That's what it's there for.

nbc7ad.jpg

I would have been too embarrased to ask the questions you have, probably something to do with the gp32 society being hardcore knowledgable gits (lol).

I'm just a very up front kind of person. I can't help it. I was very excited about getting my GP32 and wanted to ask all kinds of questions. I haven't really had a problem on any other board ,but here? Even though this board nails ya for asking questions....I wont hold it against them.

Thanks for understanding though :)

Back