Need Some Cash

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
I can't work for the next month and a bit (Docs orders), but the plan is to go to Australia after Christmas, so I desperately need to start saving more money. My going with me and earning right now and I don't want him to pull away with loads more money by the time we get there.

So my question is, anyone got any ideas for making a bit of money while I have to stay at home?

DemonStar55 posted on Jul 16 2004 at 06:12 PM said:
you could whore your self out to 1000 fat chicks for $100 or 100 realy fat chicks for $1000 each...............
Fat chicks need love too. But they have to pay! :angry:

Watched that episode last night ^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Jul 16 2004 at 01:14 PM said:
you could whore your self out to 1000 fat chicks for $100 or 100 realy fat chicks for $1000 each...............

lol nice

I just noticed the opertonity

but what cant you do??

DemonStar55 posted on Jul 16 2004 at 06:17 PM said:
Dozer posted on Jul 16 2004 at 01:14 PM said:

lol nice

I just noticed the opertonity

but what cant you do??
I can do anything bar talk, which is why I can't work really.

I've put together a list of all the things I can bear to sell, (my gp32 isn't on that list) thanks sam. Don't really like the idea of scrounging donations though.

Still need some more ideas :).

PinkSpider posted on Jul 16 2004 at 06:36 PM said:
Cant u go on JSA?
That's a pretty good idea actually, but as I'm just taking sick pay off work at the moment I doubt it.

By the way I'm hardly gettin paid anything from sick pay as I only do like 7 contracted hours a week, the rest will be overtime when I go back to working.

Has anyone had any luck building and selling pcs? Oooooorrrr unlocking phones and flogging them maybe?

Back