Need Some Help With My History Project...

Azure

Trust the recursion...
Part of my quarter history project is to provide some sort of 18th century Enlightenment style entertainment, so I'm doing a game show (100£ Pyramind like the 100,000 Dollar Pyramind). But because it has to be like 10 minutes long, I have to include some commercials. So, I've decided to have three 45-second commercials advertising three products:

-A steel-wool toothbrush
-Hairbrush with sharp, wooden bristles
-Cardboard toilet paper

Okay, now what I need is something funny that can be shown (In person or as text/graphics since I'll be using powerpoint) or said for all three of these products. Keep in mind that this is a school project, so keep it on the G to maybe PG-13 rating (As long as we don't swear, show things we can't, etc. I think euphemisms and maybe derogatory comments would be fine). Also keep in mind that the commercials are supposed to have an 18th century Enlightenment edge, so I can't use jokes about things that would have no place during this time period and wouldn't make sense for the time period (Don't give a joke about Michael Jackson and little boys, instead give one about molestation in general. Note that this is only an example of what the joke shouldn't be and what it could be).

The jokes don't have to be outrageously funny, we (The 3 of us) just need something kind of funny that we can do/say/show that relates to the product in the commercial. In case you're wondering, I'm a sophmore, so the whole thing will be in front of 15 to 16 year olds.

Thanks for taking the time to read! I can't wait to read your suggestions.

Back