Neo Geo pocket color

E

extremegamer

I got a brand new in box Neo Geo pocket color, the marble blue looking one, for $24 off of ebay, i thought that was a good deal, with SNK vs Capcom Match of the Millenium, I heard thats like the best game ever for Neo geo pocket, anybody else have one of these that could recommend some good games?
Thanks.

i got these:

metal slug 1st mission
metal slug 2nd mission
snk vs capcom: motm (perfect :))
samurai shodown 2
fatal fury
sonic the hedgehog
king of fighters r2
neo turf masters
pacman :)

sonic & fatal are only $4.90 @ play-asia ^_^

all games are great ^_^

I like biomotor unitron, a sort of pokemon rpg but with cool robots and good graphics. I think that samurai showdown 2 is the best of the beat em ups but I haven't played them all.

Good deal, MOTM is in fact, the best fighting game on a handheld (excluding emulation on the gp32 :D ).

Games I recommend:
Picture Puzzle (doesn't matter if you have the jap version or not, as it isn't necessary to enjoy the game. It's a great game if you like picross.)
Biomotor Unitron (A real nice rpg, it's kind of like Pokemon, but with robots. But don't keep that from stopping you to checking out this great game.)
Card Fighters Clash SNK or Capcom Version (An addicting card game with SNK and Capcom characters on the cards.)
Dynamite Slugger (The best baseball game on the ngpc; really fun)
Faselei! (One of the best games on the NGPC. It's a turn based strategy game that has great gameplay. Make sure you get the english version.)
Last Blade (IMO, the second best fighter on the NGPC. If you're a fan of the last blade series this is a must have.)
Metal Slug 1st Mission (What can I say? It's metal slug! :D )
Metal Slug 2nd Mission (Same as above)
Neo Turf Masters (A great golf game for the NGPC. A must have, even if you're not a big fan of golf games)
Puzzle Bobble Mini (What can I say? It's puzzle bobble! :D )
Puzzle Link 2 (An interesting and addictive puzzle game)
Sonic Pocket Adventure (Very similar to Sonic 2 for the genesis. It has most of the levels, save a few.

got my neo geo pocket, yay, now just waiting for match of the millenium to arrive. My horoscope for today......hmmmm doesn't look good, says I'm going to do something stupid...err wait I already did that heremy stupidity

Last edited by a moderator:
Get dark arms i love that game if your in the usa or anywhere other than europe you can get cheap games from a liquidation company that operates of ebay they also have a website but i cant remember the address they sell those 6 pack games

Get dark arms i love that game if your in the usa or anywhere other than europe you can get cheap games from a liquidation company that operates of ebay they also have a website but i cant remember the address they sell those 6 pack games
ONLY get the game if you can buy it for real cheap, like 5 bucks, as the game is way too short. The game is perfect in every way except for the fact that it can be beaten in 2-3 sittings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back