Neogeo Gngeo2x

Actually you can't save but with a special NeoGeo rom called "universal rom" the your progress is saved on a virtual memory card. This card was used back then to put it in your home system AND put it in the arcade system to progress there...

Mine saves my progress. It usually asks me if I want to save. If I say yes, it saves my game. When I go back to it, it asks if I want to load my data. I can start where I left off. And it is on a virtual memory card.

darkman posted on Aug 23 2006 at 05:50 PM said:
Mine saves my progress. It usually asks me if I want to save. If I say yes, it saves my game. When I go back to it, it asks if I want to load my data. I can start where I left off. And it is on a virtual memory card.
Same here, once you run out of credits it asks if you want to save. That might be a unibios feature though.

Last edited by a moderator:
subcon959 posted on Aug 24 2006 at 10:42 PM said:
darkman posted on Aug 23 2006 at 05:50 PM said:
Same here, once you run out of credits it asks if you want to save. That might be a unibios feature though.

When I first installed Gngeo2x and ran a game, at the end of my credits, it asked me if I wanted to format my memory card. That caused me to be a little hesitant at first. It took me by surprise. It took me several days before I finally said yes. I have been saving my games that way ever since. It is very limited in the amount that you can save. I guess with around fifty games, the virtual memory card could get a little full. :blink: I took it as part of the emulation of the Neo Geo system. I really don't know much more about it than that. I just know that it works and I like it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back