Here is nesterOD ported by diegoSTL for OD and compatible with the Zer0.
Hi, this is a port of "NesterDC for SDL" (which is part of a port of Nester for the Sega Dreamcast).
Yes, another NES emulator for OpenDingux, but I think this one is the best (all credits to Nester and NesterDC developers).
- Based on NesterDC 7.1
- Almost fullspeed without frameskip at 336Mhz
- Really good sound at 44100Mhz
- Save/Load states
- SRAM support
- Support for a LOT of mappers (~130)
- Added support for .zip files
- FDS support. The code is there, maybe it works!
- External devices (gun, keyboard, paddle)
- Tested on OpenDingux first end-user release, but maybe it works in older versions.
For the next release I'll add:
- Fullscreen mode
- Optimizations (if possible)
D-Pad, A, B, Select and Start - NES controller
Y - Save State
X - Load State
Hold - Pause nester (Hold again to resume)
L - Exit nester (on the next release this will open the GUI)
put nester.od wherever you want, add a link on GMenu2X and use the "selector browser" option