New Game: Agapito

namx

Still Fresh
Hi all!

First of all, i would like to apologize for my poor english. This is my first post on this forum, although i've been reading it for months, since i purchased one Pandora. I really like emulation and old generation games and so does my brother. We think that Pandora will be our best gadget for ever! Long time ago we were working on a game. Its name was "AGAPITO" (this is a rare and hilarious spanish name, assigned to the main character we must control in the game). We were 15 and 17 years old when we started designing it. Some years later, we decided to stop working on it. Now, we are 31 and 33 years old (!!!!) and that unfinished game still comes to our minds, when we talk about old school games. Recently we were thinking about porting it to Pandora. The original game was made in C++, and we think that we could easily port it and do a lot of improvements, and finally release it for our loved Pandora. What do you think about that?

We have posted a video in Youtube, showing some levels and gameplaying.

We'd really appreciate your feedback

Thanks in advance!

AGAPITO

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice game! Looks really good. What about porting it to the Wiz or GP2x? ;)

Regards,
Stephan

Looks great. Something of a cross between a Mario style sidescroller and Zelda. Finish it off and you've got a really nice game.

looks excellent!

those floating gosts remind me of "wonderboy in monsterland" from 1987 :D
those snakes in desert/pyramid part too :)

overall i enjoyed it a lot, keep up the marvellous work. there should be more jump'n'run games anyway!

Ghanji said:
NamX said:
[...]and finally release it for our loved Pandora. What do you think about that?
Maybe you should ask that at the pandora forum? ;)
OMG! i didn't look where i was posting. Sorry about that, i will post now on the right place :-||' Anyway thanks a lot for the feedback. We will tink about porting AGAPITO to WIZ ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
This game looks great. I love the animations. You guys did a lot of work on this. You might as well give a wiz port a go while we all wait for the pandora ;)

Back