New Gba Emu In Progress

Website
Visit site
New GBA Emu project for the GP2X announced, heres the info:

IllexBoyAdvance is a static-recompiling emulator for the GameBoyAdvance that runs on the GP2X. It is based on VisualBoyAdvance, but I changed the name to Illex (type of squid) because sea creatures are cool and will one day rule the world.

Currently I am working on arm-out.h (updated: July 17) and arm-new.h.
[Cut]
More info --> link

[copied and pasted from dcemu.co.uk][/cut]

The graphics in this site are in every way perfect. Any flaws you think you see are merely the effects of solar flare interferance. Designed for Firefox, preferably at a 1152x864 resolution. Do not feed the squid. By TKF15H

:D

reading his blog, he seems very confident it can become full speed, even faster than a GBA!

this is awesome...awesome awesome... golden sun 1 and 2 are almost within my gp2x's reach

very old but still awesome! I really hope this works out well and we will see a first release soon. This really gets me excited... very cool page design btw ^^

Shikaku posted on Jul 28 2006 at 06:52 PM said:
Why are you an idiot with horribly compressed JPEGs of a stupid looking Anime girl?

You know, you're not a very nice person

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 28 2006 at 06:11 PM said:
well, I expect this to be fullspeed within the next 2 months.
Shush! Don't give DaveC something to complain about in 2 months if its not full speed!

xinfernoofdantex posted on Jul 28 2006 at 03:22 PM said:
Why are you an idiot with horribly compressed JPEGs of a stupid looking Anime girl?

I haven't been in a very good mood lately...

Plus he made a stupid thread which he could have easily google searched for...

VisualBoyAdvance can emulate gb and gbc games, will this functionality remain in IllexBoyAdvance? that would make LSDj playable on the gp2x (sound emulation is terrible in gnuboy)!

either way, sonic battle on gp2x would be too good :)

Shikaku posted on Jul 28 2006 at 03:44 PM said:
xinfernoofdantex posted on Jul 28 2006 at 03:22 PM said:

I haven't been in a very good mood lately...

Plus he made a stupid thread which he could have easily google searched for...

... but it was approved as news.

Illexboy may be old news, but the fact that it got a mention in DCEmu is (fantastic) news to me. That brought a smile to my face.... then when I saw that they copied the squid thing. That made me ROFL. :D

Back