New Gp2x Box And Case Pictures

hm yeah blue would look cool....

the box looks a little bit "empty"... but its got style.... i want to see a white box. It reminds me of an ipod... not much on it but cool :)

Does it just look like this or is the box really a bit big? Oo The GP2X on the top of the image (not the GP2X-image on the box ;) ) looks like it is just 10% of the box.

Don't like the angle of the "Personal Entertainment Player" - but who really cares, i've ordered mine and the box will be confined to the cupboard under the stairs!

Don't like the angle of the "Personal Entertainment Player" - but who really cares, i've ordered mine and the box will be confined to the cupboard under the stairs!

It's in an opposition to angled GP2x in a picture so looks somewhat symmetrical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it just look like this or is the box really a bit big? Oo The GP2X on the top of the image (not the GP2X-image on the box ;) ) looks like it is just 10% of the box.

What? You want your beautiful new console dropped and broken?

Bring on the big box, my GP2X will arrive safe and sound :D

It's not a big box - you can see the GP2X in the background in one of the shots, for size comparison.

Nice design, though - stylish. This would look good on store shelves.

/Waiting patiently until pigs learn to fly. ;)

It's not a big box - you can see the GP2X in the background in one of the shots, for size comparison.

Nice design, though - stylish. This would look good on store shelves.

/Waiting patiently until pigs learn to fly. ;)

If you re-read his post, he said not the pic on the box, the unit in the top of the pic.

:rolleyes: Missed that myself, first time through :lol:

Back