New Offical Dingoo Firmware V 1.20 Out Now

there have been reports that the HXF tool is no longer compatible with this version, it appears to work until you actually flash the hxf to your a320, at which point it hangs at the dingoo-digital screen.

Does this update fix the RAM issue?

On the previous firmwares, allocation more than 16MO of RAM was getting the Dingoo to freeze...

V1.20 seems to be working fine on my dual boot Dingoo.
The A320 updated fine with the standard upgrade tool running under Windows.

I updated to the official 1.2 fw yesterday with no problems. Today I learned about pof's custom firmware:

http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2009/11/pof-posts-modified-native-firmware.html

Flashed without any issues. It's rather good.

Hey Gruso, nice to see you in this part of the forum.

I installed dingux and upgraded my dingoo's FW for the first time today, things have gone pretty smooth so far. After working out which local packs to download I'm now happily playing quake on my dingoo :)

Unfortunately I can't get half life working, the readme says to insert some code into a non-existent dmenu.cfg file.. :p

Nah I wasn't joking, and I doubt the Quakux/Half Life mod is a hoax.

And I've fiddled around for a few more mins after that post and still can't get it working. I'm no Linux buff btw.

Gruso said:
I updated to the official 1.2 fw yesterday with no problems. Today I learned about pof's custom firmware:

http://dingoo-scene.blogspot.com/2009/11/pof-posts-modified-native-firmware.html

Flashed without any issues. It's rather good.

I just got my Dingoo A320 from ED today and I also installed the latest custom firmware from pof. But Dingux won't start for some reason just hangs at the Dingux logo. I had to reformat the internal storage before the firmware upgrade because I could not see the internal drive (no partition table). Do I need to reinstall Dingux again? How do I check what LCD controller I have?

Regards

André

Last edited by a moderator:
Back