New Pandora-centric Blog : Teaser

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Scheduled to open in the course of next week - Pandoralive, a blog exclusively dedicated to Pandora software and hardware. 

Here's a teaser :

teaser.png

I hope many of you will participate (as readers and potentially writers).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good as a start.  there should be some links back to ED and Link's shops so that people could BUY a Pandy.  But you probably knew that.

Isn't Angry Birds just a horrid game/series :)

I digress... good luck with the blog, hopefully a lot of contributors can be found and we once again get an active source for Pandora-centric news, reviews, gossip and whatnot

I like the simple style, efficient and not distracting, looking forward to seeing it live.

Isn't Angry Birds just a horrid game/series :)

I digress... good luck with the blog, hopefully a lot of contributors can be found and we once again get an active source for Pandora-centric news, reviews, gossip and whatnot

I like the simple style, efficient and not distracting, looking forward to seeing it live.

Looks nice yeah.

I'll add it to the favs when launched.

...Angry Birds never appealed to me in all its incarnations, until the Star Wars one recently.

I d/l that just to see what it was saying, and I did sit playing it completing a lot of the levels, the SFX and Star Wars themed graphics/weapons were pretty good I thought.

Still, Conquer The Castle is my fav of those type games.

Should I close this thread?
No, because there is no reason whatsoever to do so.
There is now another (more up-to-date) thread discussing the same topic.

People have a tendency not to notice new threads on the same topic, and I don't like moving other people's posts.

Actually, tell ya' what:

Back