New Pix From Mweston!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consequence_9

have you realized that rock stars always seem to l
DSC016052.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

I knew they weren't getting the entire case, but i did think they were getting most of it. Just the dpad and buttons is kind of disappointing.

second exodous said:
I thought he was getting the entire case, not just the buttons and the d-pad.

Haha, yah I was a little surprised as well. They didn't say which parts had faults, but I had assumed it was the smaller pieces like buttons. Must be the other way around?

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps they were mailed separately for one reason or another and the rest of the case has yet to arrive *shrugs*

Consequence9 said:
perhaps they were mailed separately for one reason or another and the rest of the case has yet to arrive *shrugs*

more excuses..looks like I might be cancelling that pre-order sooner than I expected. sigh.

Paradox said:
Consequence9 said:

more excuses..looks like I might be cancelling that pre-order sooner than I expected. sigh.

Send me your order details, I'm going to cancel it for you today.

And yes, the rest is in another package which didn't arrive today, and it's Michaels birthday so he is away for the rest of the weekend.

We were told (via a translated ED post) that the problem part was the upper half of the base (ie. the top surface where all the controls are). So no great surprises here. The new parts look fantastic though.

Paradox said:
Yes, that 12 days you've been waiting since paying must have been HELLISH!

craigix said:
The rest is in another package which didn't arrive today, and it's Michaels birthday so he is away for the rest of the weekend.
That shouldn't be that big of deal, what countries post service delivers on the weekend anyway?

Love the texture of the case. ;) Also the 700 ohm 0.1% (I think) resistor was nice touch. :lol:

WhiteBat said:
looks friggin great imo, you guys are doing an awesome job :D

No kidding... that D-Pad look absolutely perfect!

P.S.: Happy Birthday Michael!

Looks wonderful! I'm really pleased to see how the d-pad and buttons came out! The battery cover looks good and solid too. And do pardon my asking, but what are those little rubbery-looking doodads on the aforementioned battery cover?

Thanks very muchly for making the effort to get these pictures taken and uploaded, Michael, and have a great birthday too. :D

Xaxius said:
WhiteBat said:
looks friggin great imo, you guys are doing an awesome job :D

No kidding... that D-Pad look absolutely perfect!

P.S.: Happy Birthday Michael!

+1 all around. These parts look stellar !

craigix said:
And yes, the rest is in another package which didn't arrive today, and it's Michaels birthday so he is away for the rest of the weekend.

Should that package have all the other parts or will we still be waiting on the problem parts?

Prometheus said:
Looks wonderful! I'm really pleased to see how the d-pad and buttons came out! The battery cover looks good and solid too. And do pardon my asking, but what are those little rubbery-looking doodads on the aforementioned battery cover?

I think that they are the rubber feet for the case.

Disappointing but theres still hope for Christmas 09 shipping...

Happy Birthday MW!

edit: Oh and this is the first we've seen of the actual case sheen and color... looks good

Dave1234 said:
I think that they are the rubber feet for the case.
I was thinking that, too - I just didn't want to say in case it was something else that I should have been able to guess. :lol:

Thanks for the effort Mweston! Buttons look good!

I did notice one thing, are the pandora buttons going to be shipped in that order? I thought they had to be 'Y' over 'X' and 'A' to the left of 'B' just like the GP2X because of copyrights or something.

basics1.png

Edit: P.S. Happy Birthday MWeston, forget about your worries and have a good time this weekend, you deserve it!

Attachments

• basics1.png
    basics1.png
    96 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back