New Section

Javacat

Founder of the WarmFluffyUK fan club
Website
Visit site
Since Craigx seems to be somewhat more open now about the progress of his new console and the single thread is getting quite large, with multiple discussions going off at once (pricing, included keyboard, concept art, chipset details, etc); maybe it's time to open a new section for it?

I'm thinking just a General section as opposed to all of the news/help/faq sections.

I agree with Javacat, having a new section for the device would make the boards seem alot more organised.

BUMP BUMP BUMP :p

I PM'd Hando about this when I wrote the original message but still waiting for a reply :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any point until the console is released? At the moment, that single thread is more of a chat thread and speculation rather than anything firm.

I'd say we stick with the single thread until developers start coding for the machine and produce something.

Sixethed.

Squidge said:
Is there any point until the console is released? At the moment, that single thread is more of a chat thread and speculation rather than anything firm.

I'd say we stick with the single thread until developers start coding for the machine and produce something.
If there's tons of talking, why jam it all into a thread? Plenty find ways of speculating, and this would organize it out so everyone (not just existing users) can follow the progress.

I agree with squidge! Quickest way to make it into vapourware would be to give it a forum...

Just post in the thread, it's all in the same place. Do we really want 10 threads a day asking if it will emulate the xbox?

javaJake said:
this would organize it out so everyone (not just existing users) can follow the progress.
What progress? At the moment, all thats being talked about is pretty much redundant IMO (What will it possibly run, what will it not run, "I want transparent aluminium" etc). If anything important is said (such as "you can now pre-order the console"), you can be sure craigix will make sure everyone knows about it :)

Back