New Super Mario Kart level SNES

This sounds like a blast! I've always loved classic Mario Kart. I wonder if he could port over some levels from newer Mario Kart games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, there's been a few.

I even tried some of the new tracks for Mario Kart Wii. They were pretty interesting

I did not realize there were so many super Mario kart hacks out there .

One of my favourite sites is www.rombhacking.net

You'll find all kinds of new games there :)

romhacking : probably one of the better excuses for emulation when a judge with a Taurus Judge® is staring you down while some 5 year old is watching Judge Dread on his mommy's phone ( not that I do that ) .

black mario kart wii was quite a nice change, even though the maps are just color changed and not new. still fun to try for a bit

Mabey I'll hack my wii ...
Do it!

It's incredibly easy to do and opens up the Wii to pretty much everything you can possibly imagine. I hacked mine, purely to be able to play all of my games off of the hard-drive (I used WiiFlow to rip 40 of my own Wii games to the drive). Means I never have to find the discs again and loading is a bit quicker too.

Some of the homebrew stuff is pretty cool too :)

I agree, I love my homebrew channel. it has to be done

I actually was / am but I share my wii and they all have this weird adversion to hacking but I'll be getting the wii u soon so that may give me a decent excuse ...

Have you all seen MrBean's stuff for MKWii? There's some great stuff in there these days.

Alas, I no longer have a Wii... it got less and less use, so I gave it to my nephew and nieces. My xbox360 will probably follow down that line, as at the minute it's only really used to play DVDs.

I do miss Mario Strikers though. Nice and simple football game! They need a PC version then I can play it again

I do miss Mario Strikers though. Nice and simple football game! They need a PC version then I can play it again
You could if you were the owner of a extremely powerful ( ok fine the wii is pathetically weak ) ( nintendo forgive me :p ) emulate it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back