New Usa Gp2x Shop - Www.gp2xstore.com

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
We have launched! Gp2xstore.com provides all Gp2x products at cheap prices and great service. We are the official Gp2x distributor in the United States and Canada. To kick off our grand opening all orders over $20.00 placed by Monday December 4 will recieve a 10% discount! Simply use coupon code "gp2xstore" and the discount will be applied on the last checkout page. SD cards and the game Payback will be available next week. This store is partly managed by the owner of the now closed www.gp32z.com. If you have any questions please email us.

www.gp2xstore.com

I suppose I should order those accesories i needed this weekend, 10 percent off sounds good. Is it going to take a long time to get here though (because you just opened)?

All GPH products are in stock and orders will be shipped out on Monday. I don't know where you are located but it will be shipped out quickly.

I noticed you have a niners avatar... are you located in san francisco? Will being in the area save me money on shipping. Also are you going to have commercial break out boards in stock when they come out?

Yono posted on Dec 2 2006 at 01:42 PM said:
thelamer posted on Dec 2 2006 at 01:33 PM said:
190+ Shipping :(

I would say most people should stick with Play Asia and get some free candy at 170.
Or support the domestic seller... <_<
There's no reason to support the domestic seller if you have to pay $20 more. In fact, all the accessories can be a little bit cheaper imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some :

Replacement Screen
Batteries (they say GPx2 :D )
Payback
Vectar
GP2X Interface Board (If theres a commercial ver Ill wait it out)
Alternative GP2X cap (the whole nipple cap from GPH is kinda annoying)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 2 2006 at 01:48 PM said:
Yono posted on Dec 2 2006 at 01:42 PM said:
thelamer posted on Dec 2 2006 at 01:33 PM said:
190+ Shipping :(

I would say most people should stick with Play Asia and get some free candy at 170.
Or support the domestic seller... <_<
There's no reason to support the domestic seller if you have to pay $20 more. In fact, all the accessories can be a little bit cheaper imo.
Ditto! Business is business.

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Back