Nintendo Buying Out Sony

itsme

It's well-known fact that Sony's been in financial trouble for the past year causing the company to close down factories around the world, and Microsoft and Samsung have been secretly trying to take over the company.

With unexpectedly high development cost of PS3 and bleeding money from PSP hardware, Sony decided to hand over itself to the company of the same origin, Nintendo, rather than the foreign companies.

Nintendo will use its 7billion dollar cash reserve and loans from top Japanese banks to cover the cost of take over. The official announcement will be made on Monday through major Japanese newspapers.

The first move, immediately after the merger, is expected to be PS3 Revolution that is PS3 with Revolution controller. Also, Sony will sell PSP division to undisclosed Chinese company to cut the lose.

Japanese Business News

Errr, Vimacs: You DO know that in USA they are a few hours behind us?
1st is NOT over there yet :)

yeah yeah funny.

at least try to make a title that sounds like it may be happening ;)

Besides, at this point Nintendo doesnt have the money to buy out sony. Both are multi-billion dollar companies so I believe the only thing possible would be some kind of horizontal merger of specific division.

sorry for the rant :rolleyes:

he could have tried it the other way around but it would probably be met with so much anger and disbelief from Nintendoheads that it could have develoved into something ugly!

Alpha2 posted on Apr 1 2006 at 10:51 PM said:
he could have tried it the other way around but it would probably be met with so much anger and disbelief from Nintendoheads that it could have develoved into something ugly!
I started out this because it's more of joke this way, you know a smaller fish swallowing a bigger fish, rather than the other way around. I also considered Bill Gates becoming the president of Nintendo and porting Vista to Revo, but I thought, it's a little more believable. :)

BTW, Alpha2, I sense an anger and hatred from your post...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back