No More Tv-out?

Captainbubby

Hmmm..

I try and I try to post at the Gpx2.com website but it never lets me, it keeps coming up with an error everytime I post. :(

Is the TV-out an extra accessory or is/was it supposed to be part of the gp2x itself? I've noticed it's mysteriously dissapeared from the specifications.

Call me silly but I was one of the people who were REALLY excited about TV out.

better bleedin not be removed cos thats one of the main draw points for me also.

Not that I wouldnt buy one anyways but still.........

I think it's external but I am wondering do I need to buy the cable as an extra or is it inculded in the package.

Captainbubby posted on Sep 21 2005 at 10:43 AM said:
Hmmm..

I try and I try to post at the Gpx2.com website but it never lets me, it keeps coming up with an error everytime I post.  :(

Is the TV-out an extra accessory or is/was it supposed to be part of the gp2x itself? I've noticed it's mysteriously dissapeared from the specifications.

READ THE FAQ before making a new thread for a basic question. It's there to avoid these sorts of threads. *sigh*

I personally have emailed with Anna at GPH, and the info in the FAQ about tv-out is correct (and now updated with extra info).

Last edited by a moderator:
Prophet posted on Sep 21 2005 at 02:06 PM said:
Captainbubby posted on Sep 21 2005 at 10:43 AM said:
Hmmm..

I try and I try to post at the Gpx2.com website but it never lets me, it keeps coming up with an error everytime I post.  :(

READ THE FAQ before making a new thread for a basic question. It's there to avoid these sorts of threads. *sigh*

I personally have emailed with Anna at GPH, and the info in the FAQ about tv-out is correct (and now updated with extra info).

now now, be nice no need to shout. Its a perfectly legitimate query ESPECIALLY after all the completely fake advising done by craig when the gp32 came out

It's just that I went thru the trouble of making the faq to avoid this sort of confusion. So it's annoying when you see people are ignoring it.

Perhaps I need to include some naked anime girls in the faq. Hmm... :)

Prophet posted on Sep 21 2005 at 02:22 PM said:
It's just that I went thru the trouble of making the faq to avoid this sort of confusion. So it's annoying when you see people are ignoring it.

Its a shame we cant make reading it a necessary requirement to signing up for the forum! Naked women never hurt either ! lol

Perhaps I need to include some naked anime girls in the faq. Hmm

A plan with no drawbacks :ph34r:

TV out is gonna be awesome, one of the best features IMHO and more important than wifi for this kit (for me anyhow...dont know anyone else who will have one)

Prophet posted on Sep 21 2005 at 04:22 PM said:

Adding "Naked Anime Girls Inside!!!" to the subtitle might be enough... :D

Sorry Uncle Prophet! :(

I did read the FAQ but the TV out thing seemed to dissapear from the gp2x site suddenly, I didn't know it was added to the FAQ

Captainbubby posted on Sep 27 2005 at 07:41 PM said:

I did read the FAQ but the TV out thing seemed to dissapear from the gp2x site suddenly, I didn't know it was added to the FAQ

According to Korean website(http://www.gpx2.co.kr), they are saying that the "TV-out module" is surely implemented inside GP2X, and "TV-out cable" is planned to be sold as an accessary at a very low price, which will be composed of [S-Video + Stereo Audio cable], and will be connected to GP2X via RCA interface, which is located at the bottom of GP2X.

They are saying that they had no choice but using RCA interface, because they didn't included "TV-Out" capability from the initial stage of development, and they decided to give GP2X a "TV-Out" capability after the Case design of the GP2X was complete.

Captainbubby posted on Sep 27 2005 at 10:41 AM said:

Uncle?! :p

No problem, I'm sorry for shouting before. A good uncle shouldn't shout. :p

Prophet posted on Sep 27 2005 at 01:48 PM said:
Uncle?! :p

No problem, I'm sorry for shouting before. A good uncle shouldn't shout. :p

A good uncle would give us all a few bucks and send us out for a movie and icecream. ;)

just announced on the gpx2 site, tv out cable will come out for under $10 and concrete pricing will be announced on all accessories within a week.

What other accessories could there be???

ooooh! Blue Tooth, WIFI, Audio in, Touch screen, HDD, battery, colour panel options, thumb operated trackball, mini keyboard, clip-on subwoofer, camera attachment, rumble pack...

Woot! Bring it on.

OrR posted on Sep 29 2005 at 11:14 AM said:
You forgot: IR port, video in, Revolution controller, virtual reality helmet, coffee pot heater, glowing christmas tree.
Yes. All my wishes are coming true!!!!!

TO DA STARZZ!11!!! :lol:

Back