No response from DragonBox

jw11611

Still Fresh
Is anyone else having issues with Dragonbox? I sent a Pandora back for repair on 10SEP per their instructions. Tracking shows that it was delivered to the local post office but is being held for pickup per instructions from Dragonbox. I emailed Dragonbox on 24SEP, asking if they had received it, but got no response. I emailed them again on 06OCT but once again received no response. Was wondering if anyone has been able to get a response from Dragonbox as it's been a month since I sent my Pandora to them and I can't even get them to confirm that they received it.

EvilDragon said he had a several month backlog on his email, he gets hundreds of emails each day.. You did the best thing to get his attention by posting here..

Last edited by a moderator:
The eMails are currently all being moved into a ticket system, that takes quite a while and is a lot of work, but it will make things faster and easier afterwards.

The DragonBox itself has an internal ticket system already though, and I reply all requests there within a few days.

While you're looking at DragonBox tickets appreciate it if you can reply to my RMA request too :) Think its got stuck in the system or something since I thought you checked these 'within a few days'.

Order numbers in thread below.

(http://boards.openpa...g-1ghz-upgrade/)

Great to hear about email ticketing - this is fast becoming a reputation issue which is a shame since the Pandora is great!

Edit: ED updated the status - thanks!

The eMails are currently all being moved into a ticket system, that takes quite a while and is a lot of work, but it will make things faster and easier afterwards.

The DragonBox itself has an internal ticket system already though, and I reply all requests there within a few days.
Hey ED, thank you for the reply. I submitted my messages through the "contact us" option on the Dragonbox website and got a follow up email that my message was sent correctly. I have the following tracking information for the Pandora that I sent back and was just hoping to confirm that you received it or are planning to pick it up from the Postal Location at some point.

CJ163968751US

Priority Mail International Parcels

Addressee requests own pick-up - Item being held, addressee being notified

September 28, 2012, 10:22 am

GERMANY

Hey ED, thank you for the reply. I submitted my messages through the "contact us" option on the Dragonbox website and got a follow up email that my message was sent correctly. I have the following tracking information for the Pandora that I sent back and was just hoping to confirm that you received it or are planning to pick it up from the Postal Location at some point.

CJ163968751US

Priority Mail International Parcels

Addressee requests own pick-up - Item being held, addressee being notified

September 28, 2012, 10:22 am

GERMANY
Could someone please respond to this message? The tracking information for my Pandora still shows that it has been at the post office in Germany awaiting pickup since 28SEP. As I love my Pandora and can't wait to get it back, I am hoping to at least get a confirmation that it was received and maybe an estimated time when I might get a quote for repairs. I have submitted two tickets on Dragonbox and posted one message here with no response as to the status of my Pandora. Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Well, I'm currently lying in bed with 39 degrees C, so I couldn't check all inquiries yet.

I haven't gotten any information about packages ready to be picked up from the postal service though, looks like I have to ask them about that on Monday.

Well, I'm currently lying in bed with 39 degrees C, so I couldn't check all inquiries yet.

I haven't gotten any information about packages ready to be picked up from the postal service though, looks like I have to ask them about that on Monday.
Thanks for the response ED,
Please ignore by request until you get better but, when you have a chance, the package was mailed to...

OPENPANDORA GMBH

SCHAEFFBRAEUSTR. 11

85049 INGOLSTADT

GERMANY

And the tracking number is CJ163968751US. Hope you feel better!

Ah, ok, this explains why I also did not get a "Pandora received" confirmation yet. That's fine then.

Stay home, get some rest and get well soon!

(I've been sick the whole week as well, going to work despite that did not help at all, that's for sure!!)

Eat some fruits, ED, and take some rest.
Absolutely, look at the new avatar-picture, ED lost a lot of weight, too! :blink: :p

Take a rest, you've deserved it. ^^ Oh, and who is this cute litle Girl in your new Avatar? :D

ED .. Maybe send out an email to folks whose emails sit in the inbox for more than N days (2?) just so they know its in there?

No worries, once all mails have been moved to the ticket system, things will get easier.

Back